Ring Size: L|Change

on 14 December 2012
I was looking for an eternity ring as a surprise Christmas present for my wife, i had surprised her previously with an engagement ring at Christmas and wanted to have that surprise for her again, i had looked various Jewellers and gave Amazon a shot at a last chance to find what i was looking for and it was me who had the surprise. I was looking to spend more on a ring but when i saw this ring it was exavtly what i was looking for and i couldnt believe the price!!

I was still a bit wary because i never thought of Amazon to be the place to find a ring but was so happy to be surprised with what i found here, it was perfect and looked even better when it arrived. I am more than happy with ;the ring and the service. So here's looking foward to another surprise on Christmas morning..
on 12 January 2014
I do wear this with other rings, i.e. plain wedding ring to add a little detail when do not want to wear larger stoned rings - at work etc. However, bit disappointed at how think the band was - but I suppose this reflects the high price of gold at the moment. It would be very thin to wear on its own.
on 27 December 2013
smaller than the picture makes it look , very dissapointed, returning as didnt fit and very un happy with the hype of this ring and very hard to return as dont have a printer so will lose out
on 14 March 2013
I Love this Eternity Ring it looks lovely, goes well with my Engagement ring and Wedding ring Would Recommend it to Family and Friends :)
on 1 April 2013
very pretty ring but had to return as size p is smaller than my other rings in size p would suggest
ordering size larger
on 28 November 2012
this is a beautiful ring the fit is perfect and goes well with the other ring i bought,well worth buying
on 14 January 2013
I had high hopes when ordering this ring and thought it a reasonable price. Though overall very disapointed: no sparkle and very bland indeed, nothing like the image shown.

I don't recommend purchasing it.
on 9 August 2015
Tiny in reality with minuscule diamonds, in no way as shiny or as yellow gold as depicted in the listing. Returning ring for refund as very disappointed.
on 18 March 2014
I was not satisfied with the quality of the ring and could not be given as a gift to my Wife, because of the quality.
on 23 September 2015
Beautiful ring, size is perfect. Looks really lovely. Very pleased would definitely recommend it.