Colour Name: Yellow Gold|Ring Size: M|Change

on 17 January 2012
My wife was delighted with her Xmas present. It was probably over my budget but I think still good value and slightly more robust than a previous equivalent. All round a good purchase
on 11 November 2012
This is a lovely ring - stylish and modern looking without being overstated. The setting is not too wide or heavy so you can really appreciate the stones themselves. Highly recommended.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this ring for my wife and she loves it. It is just a perfect eternity ring. The Diamonds are amazing and the gold is excellent. You would be happy spending minimum £1000 on this.
on 10 August 2014
My boyfriend bought me this ring i cant believe how beautiful it is . It feel s and looks fantastic . At such a bargain price x
on 17 December 2015
The ring itself seems fine. I can't actually see what the Hallmark says, even with my finest magnifying glass! But it does seemed to be stamped. This doesn't come with a certificate as stated. It does come with a tiny piece of Naava branded paper that says "Certificate of Authenticity" though I'm dubious about self-certification. Sure it's cheaper than the high-street, but without any 3rd party certification and an illegible Hallmark I think I'll be returning and will try elsewhere.
on 13 February 2013
My wife loves this ring,I promised her a quality eternity ring whenever I could afford it,and this is it.Got me many brownie points.
on 9 December 2014
It didn't look like it does in the pictures and there was no certificate with this ring. Every time I've bought diamonds in the past ive got a certificate as proof. It looks cheap but the wife was happy with it.
on 11 February 2013
I was thrilled to bits when I got my ring, it was every I wanted and the price was amazing. I wasn't shore about ordering a ring on the internet but I am very glad I did and I will be doing it again.
on 20 February 2015
At the moment it fell off my finger I have looked as I can see I don't leave my bedroom. As i am poorly No 1 has bn in here 0nly Carers who. Look after Me I cant lift my bed up to look see I can't move anything but I no it's in here and the only people who get as I said Carers and my daughter in Law have there on keys and my son NO 1 else can get In. Thanks That's hurt me enough As it was from my kids so il still look won't give up Not on this 1. Many thanks Sue Atkinson
on 7 September 2013
My wife is very happy: "very beautiful ring!"... My only question is: how come I bought this item £547.95 and after 6 months checking the same item the price is £394.39? £153.56 differce!!!

See one answered question