on 17 December 2015
The ring itself seems fine. I can't actually see what the Hallmark says, even with my finest magnifying glass! But it does seemed to be stamped. This doesn't come with a certificate as stated. It does come with a tiny piece of Naava branded paper that says "Certificate of Authenticity" though I'm dubious about self-certification. Sure it's cheaper than the high-street, but without any 3rd party certification and an illegible Hallmark I think I'll be returning and will try elsewhere.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 August 2016
Suberb ring, was unsure at first that it would be loads smaller than the pictures but I had didn't need to worry. Great dimensions and had a great wow impact when my wife received it. Cheers again Amazon, love prime x
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 January 2014
I bought this ring for my wife and she loves it. It is just a perfect eternity ring. The Diamonds are amazing and the gold is excellent. You would be happy spending minimum £1000 on this.
6 people found this helpful
on 6 September 2016
Lovely ring
on 11 January 2015
Lovely ring - diamonds have a lovely eye catching sparkle to them.
on 2 February 2016
Beautiful ring, my partner loved it and it looks as shiny as the day I first gave it to her. The stones are well set and it's very subtle on the finger when worn.
on 9 December 2014
It didn't look like it does in the pictures and there was no certificate with this ring. Every time I've bought diamonds in the past ive got a certificate as proof. It looks cheap but the wife was happy with it.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 29 December 2015
Very nice ring good quality with very quick delivery
on 11 November 2012
This is a lovely ring - stylish and modern looking without being overstated. The setting is not too wide or heavy so you can really appreciate the stones themselves. Highly recommended.
10 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2013
My wife loves this ring,I promised her a quality eternity ring whenever I could afford it,and this is it.Got me many brownie points.
5 people found this helpful