Customer reviews

Ring Size: J|Change

on 30 April 2017
What a fantastic ring! I got this as a wedding band to complement my halo engagement ring. They go together perfectly!

It arrived one day after purchasing in a lovely ring box with a certificate of authenticity. The ring feels of good quality and did not have any blemishes or marks.

Similar rings were over 250 pounds in the local jewelers.

Extremely happy with my purchase and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!
review image review image review image
on 28 September 2014
this is a beautiful item, and fits well with my engagement ring, is delicate and good quality. I will buy again. thank you.
on 17 June 2014
Bought this as my wedding band to fit around my engagement ring and it is perfect! Stunning ring, plenty of sparkle but not over the top and its true to size also! I love it! It looks like it was made to go with my engagement ring. Love it, love it, love it!
on 28 November 2013
This is such a stunning ring, so sparkly in the light. Very thin band but perfect for little fingers. Even though this is an eternity ring, I bought it as my wedding band, and I'm so glad I did. It's beautiful. A perfect fit and a lovely piece.
on 26 August 2015
recently changed from yellow to white gold and was missing my eternity ring engagement ring I have was very expensive so wasn't quite sure how this would look alongside it, have to say it is gorgeous stands out very well alongside my ring sparkles beautifully and flatters my ring perfectly quality is good and ring band is very strong although its thin
on 7 July 2016
We have purchased for my wedding ring and couldn't be happier! It fits perfectly with my engagement ring and look like they were purchased as a set. It's very pretty and delicate looking, but quite heavy and well made.
on 11 August 2014
Beautiful
on 5 January 2015
Wife loved it.... Bought as an eternity ring.

Good quality, nice sparkle. At the price I paid, amazing value for money.

Recommended.
on 17 July 2015
Very good value for money.
on 25 August 2015