on 15 April 2012
Item received promptly, the cotton culottes fitted properly and are very comfortable to wear.
I suffer from my thighs rubbing together and becoming sore so have been looking for something to help, Most of the things I saw were made of nylon which I don't get on with, so these 100% cotton culottes were perfect.
I have been using these culottes on & off for the last 2 weeks and will be purchasing more from Amazon as I cannot get them elsewhere but I wish the price was a little cheaper.
on 20 March 2013
Great service from the company. I've tried to get something like this for ages and when they arrived I was v pleased. Lace could be a bit softer but they're very comfortable and easy to wear.
on 10 February 2014
I've been searching for years for a cotton culottes petticoat! All I have managed to find have been nylon ones which make you even hotter but at least stop the chaffing!
Very please with this item.
on 12 December 2013
I am a Brit living in Tanzania, East Africa. It is culturally appropriate to spend a lot of time in skirts but it is boiling hot! I swear by these pettipants ... couldn't manage without them! It's the only thing that stops severe chaffing on a daily basis!
on 4 February 2014
Garment exceeded my expectations, the material is good and the fit is good. Very pleased with the product. would recommend it to others
on 30 March 2014
These cotton culottes are great, they fit bigger than expected but that makes them all the more comfortable to wear. The only thing I would say on the negative side is that they are quite short and would have been better if they had come below the knee rather than a few inches above, none the less a good product which was delivered quickly and efficiently.
on 16 January 2014
Spent a long time trying to find culotte petticoats.. bought this one in desperation. It's ok but far too short for me.. they think us larger ladies wear short clothes but I wear long dresses & skirts & need a petticoat to match!
on 12 May 2014
Liked the material, but was disappointed with the fitting as i had to order x-large. Why is there not a large size to order? The sizes are small, medium and extra large!!!! Don't understand!
on 16 May 2014
Excellent item of clothing I will be getting another one, wash wear and spare. don't need to worry if it is a windy day and wearing full skirt
on 30 April 2014
I had been looking for a culotte underskirt for ages. This is ideal for my summer dresses. Cotton useful for hot climates.