Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(3 star). See all 136 reviews
on 12 January 2012
I like this slim neoprene sleeve, since it doesn't add much bulk to the Kindle, and protects it all the way around (which the leather covers I've seen do not). Its coulours also make it easy to spot in my bags which usually are quite packed with all kind of things.
I would have given 4 stars without any doubt if something would protect the Kindle from sliding out (like buttons, velcro, magnet, pull over strap...). Contrary to what other reviewers here mention, my Kindle easily slides out. The cover is not quite tight enough to prevent that.
I've found a quick-fix solution, by putting a clip on top and am considering to sew in velcro or buttons (wondering whether those might scratch the Kindle though).

In short:
Good: protects Kindle all way around
Poor: Kindle might slide out on its own
on 21 November 2012
I had purchased a very similar sleeve for my original Kindle with which I was very pleased. However this one, advertised as fitting a Paperwhite, was actually an extremely tight fit requiring quite an effort to pull the Kindle out. In every other respect it is fine.
on 17 November 2011
I purchased this sleeve at the same time as I ordered a new kindel for my wife although it dose the job it is intended for I think it is vastly overpriced I bought a similar one for my keyboard version in September for under a tenner which dose the same job and is mutch the same construction. Come on Amazon this is not like you.
on 24 February 2012
Initially the cover was great, but I have now had it for over 6 months and I have found that the sleeve has become looser so my kindle can slide out.

I also made the mistake of leaving it on my window sill in the sun and the white parts on one side have now turned noticeable yellow and blotchy; not a very good look.

However on the plus side it does indeed protect my kindle from scratches and the odd bump in my bag. In hindsight I would have stuck with the brand but gone for a different design; one without white bits.
on 2 January 2012
This kindle cover is lovely colours, and it is soft and fleecy inside but I find it very expensive for what it is and the fit could be tighter. I have also ended up sewing some Velcro across the top to hold the kindle securely when it is in the cover. I agree with other comments, there should be a zip or a fastener on the top, if it is held upside down the kindle will definitely fall out. I have checked to make sure I ordered the correct size and I have.
on 16 November 2011
Does what it is supposed to and looks pretty good - but it is not exactly 'competitively prised' at a cost of circa 30% of the item it is protecting.
on 2 February 2014
I ordered this as I thought it was a holder for my kindle, when I got it, it was an envelope, and you would Have to remove the kindle to read it. It was returned without problems and I found a nice blue kindle cover instead.
on 20 January 2012
its a lot of money for so little. you would be better to buy oven gloves and use one of them. then again it was bought as a present and the recipient is happy with it. way too expensive for what it is.
on 2 February 2012
Nice enough sleeve, a little expensive and the kindle can slip out, needs an elastic style opening or velcro to stop this happening.
on 7 January 2013
Very nice, but hugely overpriced. What more can I say? It fits, it's pretty, it's way too expensive for what it is.