on 11 May 2014
This works well and was easy to fit. One bonus over the original is that it attaches only to the cistern lid, so taking the lid off no longer requires the fiddly procedure of levering one then the other button off with a screwdriver.
on 12 March 2014
I was truly enjoyed by my old half broken button. And then I remembered that Amazon sells virtually everything. Bingo!!! Fast delivery, easy to shorten and fits perfectly. Very happy costumer. I wish all the spare parts shopping was as easy.
on 22 December 2014
Yes it works, had to cut the two tubes / connectors as they are very long, but I suppose this makes it suitable for a variety of cisterns. Easy to fit and yes, I searched all over and this was the only place I found this style of fitting. Going to order another for my other loo.
on 20 January 2013
After years of coping with a faulty toilet flush I decided to order a replacement not sure it was going to fit.I need not have worried as with very little adjustment it fits perfectly. I have now ordered another for our 2nd toilet.
on 17 January 2014
managed to find this rather than replace whole flush unit which would have been a mammoth job considering how the plumber had installed the toilet. Took 5 mins to fit - simples!
on 6 February 2013
I bought this to replace a broken fitting on the toilet cistern. I couldn't work out what make the cistern was and local plumbers were unable to help buy a replacement part. This does the job well.
on 13 October 2014
Got this to replace the cheap buttons on the cistern fitted by my house builder - which tended to stick in the flush position. This set was easy to fit and works nicely without ever sticking.
on 18 August 2012
Arrived quickly and nicely packaged. I bought this to fit an Ideal Standard 'Alto' Dual Flush and it was a very simple job. All I needed to do was cut down the rods to the required size. 10 minutes total work. Very good product.
on 24 December 2012
Slight modification needed but works well fantastic good fit and is as you say Universal. Recommend to anyone looking for a replacement push button unit.
on 12 July 2014
I fitted it for an armitage shanks flush and it works! Fast delivery.