Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 1 July 2012
I bought this for my 10 year old step-son. he loves it and the 1.1L magazine seems to last forever. even when it does run out the refill water clips from other nerf guns fit this gun so it's quick and easy to reload. doesn't shoot as far as it says but neither do any of the supersoakers, the distance/range is pretty good though and the pump motor isn't too noisy.
It feels very well made and the detachable stock makes it easy to hold and aim. due to weight of the magazine it might be a struggle for smaller children to use but other than that i can't fault it
on 24 December 2012
Bought this for the kids and it was great in the summer! We all had hours of fun. It has a good range and feels solid and well built. Lasted summer 2012 and will be used again as soon as it warms up in 2013. Highly recommended.
on 16 September 2012
I recently bought this super soaker from Amazon and it came on time with no problems.
I personally like this soaker for the 1L capacity and the automatic fire.
this product is worth buying and comes with a stock and a shield, but I'm not to keen on the batteries and water thing.
on 14 June 2012
Brilliant watergun. My son absolutely loves it. He especially likes that the bit that the water goes into is able to detach from the gun.
on 30 August 2012
Bought this for my sons 4th birthday after he'd seen it in TV ad.
He loves it and finds it easy to use and very effective with a good range on the shoot of water!
Great value for money as I haven't seen it this cheep anywhere else (some retailers
Selling it double the price I paid!!)
Great all round thanks!
on 14 July 2012
On the day I got my nerf super soaker lightningstorm I was excpecting it not to shoot very far and it would be very heavy when I filled up the massive 1.1 litre clip but I was far from the truth.If you fill it up it isnt too heavy for me personally but for a 7 year old or under year old it might be too heavy.It also shoots a decent distance.

Good points:
very sturdy
hardly ever runs out
comes with stock and shield
shoots reasonably far
quite powerfull

bad poiunts:
sometimes the shield gets in view

Alltogether I love this water gun and would recomend it to anyone.
on 8 July 2013
kids just loved it in the summer eat but then could not get them off it the sound was also very good
on 7 August 2013
the product was delivered promptly, with no damage. my lad loves this Nerf product, and would recommend this, however be aware that batteries on standby are essential.
on 13 August 2012
This Nerf needs batteries and the tank is very big. You won't be disappointed. Recommended for children and for parents also ;-)
on 30 April 2015
Was expecting something a little more powerful given that it is battery powered but it's really quite weedy and not really sure why it needs batteries to produce a rather thin stream. Also makes a bit of a noise. I sent my straight back for a refund. I guess it's fine if its for a very young child but anyone over 6 would be less than impressed I suspect!