on 30 April 2015
Was expecting something a little more powerful given that it is battery powered but it's really quite weedy and not really sure why it needs batteries to produce a rather thin stream. Also makes a bit of a noise. I sent my straight back for a refund. I guess it's fine if its for a very young child but anyone over 6 would be less than impressed I suspect!
on 24 December 2012
Bought this for the kids and it was great in the summer! We all had hours of fun. It has a good range and feels solid and well built. Lasted summer 2012 and will be used again as soon as it warms up in 2013. Highly recommended.
9 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2015
No, range is absolutely rubbish. Cats have long gone before this 'thing' even starts to pump. I give up. I suppose if I were to stand directly behind the cat at a distance of six inches,, I could club it to death.
on 21 September 2013
My kids and their friends have had endless hours of fun with these, they're great !

Highly recommended to all.
on 24 October 2014
Its a water pistol.
It soaks you and its super!
not sure about the Lightning bit.
on 3 February 2015
it should be enough just to say you like item without having to write an essay
on 4 May 2014
Well one very happy boy, my grandson is 7 years old and had no problems with holding this gun not to heavy when full of water. Kept us coll all summer
on 7 August 2013
the product was delivered promptly, with no damage. my lad loves this Nerf product, and would recommend this, however be aware that batteries on standby are essential.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 August 2013
An excellent toy that my son has and will have hours of fun with. Very robust and easy to use i would highly recommend this item for any child above the age of 4.
on 5 July 2014