on 17 August 2013
great for the kids, does what it says. worth the money. would reccomend. 7 yr old loved it it it
on 5 July 2014
Fantastic water gun
on 1 December 2014
Very effective.
on 1 July 2012
I bought this for my 10 year old step-son. he loves it and the 1.1L magazine seems to last forever. even when it does run out the refill water clips from other nerf guns fit this gun so it's quick and easy to reload. doesn't shoot as far as it says but neither do any of the supersoakers, the distance/range is pretty good though and the pump motor isn't too noisy.
It feels very well made and the detachable stock makes it easy to hold and aim. due to weight of the magazine it might be a struggle for smaller children to use but other than that i can't fault it
on 14 July 2012
On the day I got my nerf super soaker lightningstorm I was excpecting it not to shoot very far and it would be very heavy when I filled up the massive 1.1 litre clip but I was far from the truth.If you fill it up it isnt too heavy for me personally but for a 7 year old or under year old it might be too heavy.It also shoots a decent distance.

Good points:
very sturdy
hardly ever runs out
comes with stock and shield
shoots reasonably far
quite powerfull

bad poiunts:
sometimes the shield gets in view

Alltogether I love this water gun and would recomend it to anyone.
on 16 September 2012
I recently bought this super soaker from Amazon and it came on time with no problems.
I personally like this soaker for the 1L capacity and the automatic fire.
this product is worth buying and comes with a stock and a shield, but I'm not to keen on the batteries and water thing.
on 27 July 2012
My son wanted this for his Birthday and loves it. Please note it does need batteries!!!! It does shoot about 7foot as stated but only in a single(I think-bit pathetic) jet. . . And did I mention it needs batteries, which obviously need replacing quite regularly if you have a trigger happy 10 year old?! But he has had alot of fun with it.
on 14 June 2012
Brilliant watergun. My son absolutely loves it. He especially likes that the bit that the water goes into is able to detach from the gun.
on 27 July 2012
this gun is a good water gun but a pump action would be better as doesnt have much forse. doesnt shot as far as it says either. it isnt that heavy as people have been saying. my 2 and half year old manages to play with it no problem when filled full. kids r happy with it so thats the main thing. :-)
on 11 September 2013
With 4 New batteries and a tank full of water, the jet (stream) of water barely reached 15 feet!
Wouldn't have made this purchase had I known poor performance.Been told a pump action would have been better? Cannot recommend to friends or family. Returned to Amazon for a refund along with spare Water clip I purchased .