We have had a couple of the Butlers Grove hampers now and been very impressed, so I bought this little set for my mother in law (in her early sixties) and she was very pleased with it, and we were fortunate enough to share some of the hamper’s contents.

I am a big fan of shortbread and I was very impressed with the shortness and tastiness of the shortbread in this hamper yet it held up very well when dunked in tea. Genuinely some of the best bought shortbread I have had in a while.

My mother in law commented that she especially liked the Christmas preserve in this hamper as it has a ginger tang to it, and is very festive.

This hamper is the perfect size for individuals or couples as the Christmas pudding is only 100g (just under 4 ounces). But all in all a fantastic festive hamper with very tasty contents. Recommended.
on 14 December 2011
This is a great little stocking filler for my sister and her husband for christmas,it's jars are just the right size not too large and not too small so there is enough but not too much left over after the christmas holiday.
on 4 February 2012
I bought this for a very special friend who was born in Scotland but has lived in england for a long time. She loved the little taste of home. X
on 3 January 2013
The products were bought as a gift and the recipoent seemed very pleased with the contents. Good value for money with this gift.
on 9 January 2014
Nice quality goods but was under the impression that it was suitable for a diabetic as I found the product in that section. All worked out ok as gave it to my elderly father who was very pleased. Loved the biscuits
on 15 December 2014
I wasn't sure what to expect from a "gift basket", so I was a bit surprised when it was little enough to be lodged through a small open window into our porch! However when I inspected the gift it was perfect. Although just boxed it looked nice and was just what we wanted for a gift for an elderly person at an affordable price. I would certainly recommend it as a stocking filler or for someone you want to give a small gift to.
on 4 December 2014
Happy with the food stuff, got it as a present
on 19 January 2015
This was bought as a gift, so I cannot comment on how good they actually were... but they looked ok and presentable :)
Arrived promptly as well.

Might get it again next Christmas!
on 28 January 2014
Everything was great. The taste of the mermelate and the cookies. I and my family had it on Christmas. Thanks.
on 19 December 2014
Really pleased with these, a bit pricey but worth it for the swift delivery and nice presentation. I sent a few directly to friends who live far away and they were very well received.

See one answered question