on 14 December 2012
Got it for my husband as an extra little Christmas Present, it is just what I know he will love.
on 11 October 2013
This package arrived on the date the biscuits were stamped best before!!!
More than a little disappointed with this as it was for a gift and once I had noticed the date, I could no longer hand it out.
Very unhappy with this package.
on 29 October 2014
I was dubious about ordering this item and similar packs from this range due to the previously left 'out of date' review. Never the less I went ahead and placed an order, the rest of the packs are fine date wise but the It's a Bit Chilli Gift Basket is dated best before 28/10/2014! Why are items with an imminent best before date being dispatched??! I also can't return this item now which is highly annoying as this was meant to be a Christmas gift.
on 17 December 2012
This gift pack is seriously tasty but seriously hot! The chilli jam is a delight but the tomato chutney kills your tongue. Having said that though I couldn't stop eating it. It's a bit on the expensive side for what it is but makes a great present and is 100% delicious.
on 21 January 2014
Really need to buy some more of this. I bought it for my Dad as he is a chilli fanatic and gave it to him for Christmas. He opened it straight away and we all tucked in! It's incredible. The jelly is beautiful and the jam stuff is a bit hotter but still lovely!
on 18 March 2013
Bought as a gift for my friend, who took it on holiday and tells me that it was all delish, so much so that some of her new friends where eating it straight from the jar with spoons.
on 9 January 2013
bought as a xmas present, so can't comment on taste. but i love the unusually mix you can get in these sets, and they look good to. the recipiant was very pleased
on 6 January 2013
wonderfull it was a christmas present for a friend would recommend the brand to try value for money would buy again
on 26 October 2014
although the chilli was a tad to sweet for me it was very hot and tasty.
on 11 March 2015
The chilli chutney is amazing and the biscuits were good.

See one answered question