on 5 May 2013
I brought a box of this product and fed my baby two sachets before I noticed that the date on the pack was Nov 2012 - she has been ill, is this the reason? Unbelievable when you consider I purchased this only a couple of weeks ago. To have such poor quality control / safety over children's food is unforgivable and this will be the last time I buy food from Amazon - or anything else in the future to be honest!
on 24 November 2014
my baby really likes the ella's kitchen pouches and always finishes them. i like the fact that its organic and balanced so i don't have to worry about providing balanced meals as its all done for me.
on 19 March 2016
My Child loves Ellas kitchen of all flavours!

The pouches are very sturdy so no worries about them bursting in your diaper bag and are small enough to tote around with you.

We have taken these abroad with us also as its handy for feeding on the go.

The organic food is always a better option and I am very pleased with ellas kitchen products - we use subscribe and save to order these we save quite a bit compared to buying in tesco and other supermarkets
on 13 November 2015
The texture was like grisly mince meat. My baby loves her foid but thid was gritty an i cud find few babies that liked the gritty texture,shame coz stage down was good an my baby eats normal adult food but this meal wouldn't suit many even older ir younger babies unless like grit....
on 24 March 2016
We recently travelled to India with our 1 year old daughter. We took a load of these to feed her. Worked very well - she was happy to eat hot or cold and was good to know I could feed her something that wasn't going to upset her stomach. Also meant we could feed her out and about so we weren't worrying about getting to the hotel/in-laws for meal times. I wasn't a fan of the taste myself but my daughter seemed to love it.
on 10 June 2012
Enjoyed a great deal. Very nice chicken and rice meal - lovely gravy.... great to give as an alternative to a grown up roast chicken dinner if mixed with some of your own veg.
on 25 June 2014
I like Ella's products but this particular is really bad. Taste really funny. Ended up in the bin. I don't recommend at all.
on 17 April 2013
My daughter really enjoyed this organic baby food and I got it at a much lower price than in the shops
on 30 December 2014
A firm favourite with the little one
on 8 December 2015