Size: 3.5 UK|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£83.62 - £200.00

on 4 May 2013
I was disappointed with these MBT's, as I have been wearing MBT's now for 4 years. I had ordered a size 4, which I normally wear, but far to big. I really think that if you need a pair in the shoe department try on in a shop first for fit and then order. The sandals would probably not be a problem but be careful of the shoes.
I would say that Amazon returns service is excellent and if your not able to see in shop, go ahead and order with Amazon, as you can return with no quibble :)
on 7 January 2013
stylish and very comfortable,wear them every day and are keeping there shape and good appearance.Feel good in them strongly recommend best MBT'S I have had
on 12 June 2013
Delighted as shoes so much neater than most MBT shoes but have the same comfort and quality. I did take note of other reviews regarding size and ordered size 7 although my usual shoe size is 7.5. They fit perfectly.
on 4 May 2013
I was really looking forward to receiving the shoes... quick delivery but unfortunately size 8 was more like a size 9.. all my footwear has to be an 8 but obviously not to be.. thank you
on 10 January 2015
The shoes are really nice.
Because I have had operations on my feet, MBT's are the only shoes I really feel comfortable. Although my correct size, they are too big, so I can't wear them. Which is such a shame.
on 19 September 2014
I have received so many compliments from friends and strangers on these magnificent MBTs. They are STYLISH and comfortable and when I wear them my posture improves hence I exude some sort of magic. They are like my "Dorothy" shoes.
on 10 February 2014
I would not recommend this product to anyone.I ordered this item and when I tried to return it for a smaller size was told that it had increased in cost by £100!! - all this in a space of 3 days! I did complain but received no satisfactory resolution,I am now left with an ill fitting pair of shoes.
on 11 September 2013
I was hoping for perfect fit, but am still breaking them in. Front upper catches my toe joint so trying to stretch them slightly to improve fit. I do love the MBT conception and if I could guarantee the fit these would be my number one make of shoe to buy. I will persevere. They are becoming more comfortable day by day.
on 27 May 2014
I bought this shoe as I wear the sandals and the Mary Jane version shoes in the MBT range. This shoes is comfortable, stylish although moderately bigger than the normal 6.5 size.
on 22 October 2013
My first pair of MBT ladies shoes. Extremely comfortable, I love them and have decided to buy the black version too. Quick delivery too.