on 11 February 2012
I read the first on my kindle as it was free and thought I'd finish all three (once I start reading something I always have to finish it!) There is great potential and the authors could have done so much more, I would have liked to have seen a bit more magic from a witch, seemed to me that the authors felt that they wanted to write about witches but lacked imagination what to do with it once they started so threw in about 3 spells which were repeated throughout.
It all seemed rushed too, no real development of characters which I think is important in a book... the authors did talk about the characters but in a rushed way, they would suddenly jump in with expecting us to have felt that bond with the character.
I don't know if I would recommend the trilogy...I did quite enjoy them...I wouldn't say don't read them but I also wouldn't say they are a must-read either.
on 18 April 2012
I have enjoyed this series there is a good story line and has something for a wide age range. I found myself frustrated at a few points because I wanted to know what happened next. I loved the charecters they were quite vibrant and I found myself routing for the good guys although who were the good guys kept you wanting to read more. who could be trusted. I am waiting for another book
on 10 June 2012
I did enjoy this book, but not as much as Grey Eyes. I thought it was a short read-I was disapointed with the length.
I thought the book was rounded off nicely. It was a brilliant ending but it felt very rushed. I had to read it twice as it was very abrupt! However, the ending was a stroke of genius.
All in all, a lovely quick read that will have you hooked.
on 31 August 2011
This book is priced alot more than its previous 2 and although in the last one ( brown eyes ) it promised to be more or less the same length as grey eyes, it wasnt! It was basically the same length as brown eyes! Was very dissapointed with this, as i thought there were alot of things to do and finish off in this book but it was an okay read but a bit of a let down.
on 12 February 2012
I did enjoy this story and i thought the ending was beautiful however i felt that the 2nd and 3rd book could have been one book also the author could have done more with this the ending was very abrupt personally i think the last chapter could have been two or three chapters I would have liked more details. A nice read but not anything amazing
on 17 January 2013
OMG captivating.......I could not put theses books down!!!!
I got to say the ending was surprising. Had me in tears ( I know whimp)
But beautifully written and the amount of feelings expressed throughout was eminence. Would iso so so recommend this book to all if looking for true romance :)
on 27 August 2013
The book is good but WHAT IS WITH THE ENDING that isn't what should have happened it ruined the whole trilogy!!!!!!!! They should have made it a happier ending, I wish I hadn't spent my money on it!!!
on 3 January 2013
The forever trilogy is amazing and I simply love it for youjonas fans out there you might say it's plobnrg. for the rest of you who aren't jonas fans never mind I didn't get it either.
on 26 August 2011
This book was AMAZING! The were so many twists and I thought it was a great ending to a great story, everyone must read this trilogy! Loved it! Fabulous Author!
on 27 April 2012
the whole series was amazing i was toatally hooked. have to be 1 of the best books i have read (and i read a lot!) adventure/maglc/romance. gr8 read