on 13 October 2011
I wanted a cheap replacement kindle charger that would charge quickly - it does exactly that! Its not as pretty as the original white that comes with the charger, but its a great price and works really well.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
11 Comment| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 July 2017
Not my order
on 21 January 2013
I bought this charger as I didn't want to spend stupid money on the same item that has 'Kindle' written on it. I've been using it for well over six months now and it's done exactly what it's meant to do!
Very happy with it indeed!
on 21 April 2012
When my son purchased my Kindle it only came with a USB cable and I wanted to charge my Kindle up on the mains. I saw this one. The first one I ordered didn't arrive but this company sent me another. Its well made and does the job well.
on 27 May 2015
I love this product, thank you..
on 14 February 2013
OK and necessary. I do recommend this product, it works as described and is necessary to keep the Kindle charged.
on 12 November 2012
It arrived on time and was as described. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone - overall very happy.
on 1 December 2011
Excellent product saves plugging Kindle into computer everytime you want to charge it, very quick delivery and packaged excellently. Well recommended
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 December 2011
Good value product (cheeper than official version but does the job just as well). Arrived quickly and in good condition. Nothing esle to say realy. would recommend
on 11 April 2012
This products works well. NO need to buy the expensive product by amazon. You can find this through other reviews as well. The main reason I wanted to post this was that you dont need to buy a charger if you already have a mini usb charger for smartphones like blackberry. I actually use my blackberry charger for charging the kindle. You can save couple of buchks if you already possess a blackberry charger.
44 Comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse