Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 22 May 2013
I was very disappointed with this purchase. In theory these shoes are a great idea, stylish, practical, versatile, and comfortable. In reality, the order arrived late. The shoes were of immensely poor quality. As soon as I opened the box and the paper wrapper and lifted the shoes out of the box, one of the metal lace holes fell off into my hands. The laces were of such poor quality that I could see patches of the material underneath the black dye which rubbed off on my hands. The shoe surface was scratched and blotchy and the left shoe pinched extremely badly. Overall I was very disappointed. I was initially planning to buy both but something in me hesitated so I thought I would buy one pair and see how it goes. Thankfully I did so. I gave away these shoes to the charity shop immediately. very disappointing quality
on 1 October 2014
When I first put it on it fit perfectly, the first couple of times no problem and I loved it. When I took it out for longer hours and wore it the whole day, it started to hurt around the toe area, the whole shoe starts to feel too tight and my feet squezed in there. And normally I wear a 6.5, so this 7 should have fit easily. The toe are is just too narrow to feel comfortable!
on 26 February 2013
I love the colour and the leather feeling. However i wear a size 8, this runs small and tight. Maybe because of how i like it, i didnt return it, presently its with the cobbler to expand it. hopefully it does not rip off
on 15 July 2013
I ordered a pair a couple of months ago and they go with every outfit! They have been hard wearing, not letting in water when it rains. I ended up leaving them at my parents in another country and instead of getting them posted over decided to buy another pair so I could have them in both places.

Would definitely recommend!
on 12 June 2014
I like these shoes, they look smart and are very comfortable - however the heel is not well made and needed replacement very soon (I had worn away most of the heel within less than 2 months, was getting quite dangerous to walk on)
That said, once the heels were replaced the shoes are now great again (although my feet do get rather hot while wearing them).
I would still recommend, they're worth it for the price
on 11 February 2013
Thank you for a perfect gift for my wife, she loved them and can now not get her to wear anything else.
on 3 October 2014
Wore for first the yesterday, lovely and comfy, ordered 1 size up as other reviews said they came up slightly small....fits perfect. Arrived quickly, would recommend. Hope they last all autumn :-)
on 29 October 2014
Love the look and really comfortable but I found after a few times I wore it the heal was already wearing. Half the sole came off of one shoe after only a few wears. Not very good quality.
on 19 September 2014
I bought these boots for my daughters birthday and she was thrilled with them and has hardly took them off!They fit well and were very comfortable.Great result and recommended.
on 17 April 2013
Items arrived quickly and as described. Veyr much enjoying these shoes which I wear to work and with dresses. Folded tops can be unfolded to fit more smoothly under jeans.