on 29 April 2014
Upon buying a scooter for my two year old son I looked around at all of the other toddlers I knew with scooters. They all had the brand leader, which is upwards of £50 (depending on the seat you decide to get). I knew the brand leader ones were good, but not knowing if my son would even take to scootering I was reluctant to pay that much.
I read lots of reviews and found that people thought the Ybike (or Moky) one was just as good and a much more sensible price.

Differences - the platform on the Ybike is wider (no bad thing I think for a toddler), it is maybe slightly heavier, the steering mechanism seems just as good although maybe requires a little more pressure to turn, the wheels seem just as robust. I like that the handle pops out so we can easily put it in the boot, the grippers on the platform are good and the brake is good.

All in all I would recommend! I think this brand is lesser known and so people automatically by the market leader scooter as everyone else has it. However, if you want to spend a lot less money for an equally good scooter then go with this one.
on 19 September 2012
My daughter loves this scooter, she wants to scoot everywhere! She is a very small two and a half year old however she can very competently scoot on it it's just the right size.
on 27 September 2013
Fit for kids. Safe and fun. All what needs for my kids. Now both have its skooter and can play together.
on 17 May 2013
It's just perfect my two year old learnt how to use it in no time at all and very sturdy