Customer reviews

Stronger
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 March 2012
The latest album from American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson and by far the best! As a whole the album lives up to it's title, ripe with uplifting and sing along like no one's listening tunes that demonstrate Kelly Clarkson's amazing vocal ability. It's definitely the album I'd turn to after a bad day.

I can't recommend this enough, I can't implore you buy this enough!

An album like this has been long overdue in the charts where heartbreak seems to sell big.
on 5 November 2011
kelly clarkson just gets better, this album is growing on me the more i play it, she sings from the heart and you feel every word. she isnt a diva, you dont see pics of her falling out of cars drunk with her knickers showing, shes just a lovely person. my daughter had the good fortune of going to see her in concert and she threw herself into the crowd and just had a blast. i hope she stays around a long long time cos she can sure sing.
on 24 October 2011
I am impressed, I have been pleasantly surprised by all tracks. Kelly is just so lovely and I think most people can relate to her in some way or another, which to me makes her even more special. As for her voice, I say this every new album and new tour - her voice just seems to keep getting better and better. I can not wait for the tour to hear the songs live - well worth the 2 year wait, I don't think any Kelly fan will be disapointed.

5 stars for Kellys album. 1 star for Amazons service (as the CD has not been delivered and have to go out and by a copy today. This will be last time I pre order something from Amazon now, as its just easier to go to the shops and buy it!)
on 22 November 2011
I bought this album as I own previous Kelly Clarkson albums. It often takes me two or three listens for me to give an honest opinion of an album but with one listen of this album, I was hooked. Fantastic album with the standout track being What doesn't kill you. I purchased the Deluxe Edition with 4 bonus tracks and I am glad I did, the extra songs mix in well with the rest of the album.
on 14 November 2011
I have always been a fan of kelly Clarkson. Loved Breakaway and All I Ever Wanted. The songs are brilliant on this album. but my only problem is they are all about heartbreak and spilting up. it would of been nice to of had a couple of love themed songs just to counterbalance things. But all in all the album is really good and definatly worth a listern.
on 14 February 2012
Great CD. Have heard a couple of songs of Kelly Clarkson's but never bought an album. Thought 'Stronger' was a great song so decided to buy the album and really happy with it. The other songs are good too so would definitely recommend to buy if you enjoy her type of music.
on 29 October 2011
Stronger is like a mix of all her previous albums, but it reminds me the most of Breakaway. The Kelly sound we've all grown accustomed to is back, and she delivers as always! I absolutely recommend you buy the deluxe version, because the bonus tracks are well worth it!
on 22 April 2012
I was looking for new music today and I thought rather then buy a few good songs on the ALBUM let me buy the whole ALBUM, i was absolutely impressed and heard ALL songs in one go!!! , KEPT PLAYING "I FORGIVE YOU" , great ALBUM
on 28 December 2011
This is a long waited for album. It does tick all the boxes though, and is worth waiting for. From the brilliant 'Mr Knowitall' to stronger, there is music on here for everyone. I keep playing it again and again. Brilliant
on 12 December 2011
RCA always puts a high price tag on Kelly Clarkson albums, but I find her collections end up being worth every penny. The seventeen tracks range from good to excellent and there's a nice flow about this album that gets better and better with each successive listen. I've been buying albums for 40+ years, and this has always been a sure sign of a quality release. Technical-info: The mixing is excellent, the sound quality is very good (for modern mastering), but slightly heavy handed with compression, but not bad. Thank goodness my ears were not begging for mercy at any time during the 60+ minutes, cause the music is too good to miss.