Size: Small|Colour: Light Blue/Grey|Change
Price:£6.99+ £1.99 shipping

on 15 April 2016
These are lovely soft socks but are somewhat thicker than I expected them to be. However, as they are Coolmax I am expecting them to do their job in hot weather.
Size wise they are a little odd. They are shown as being for sizes 2 1/2 to 5 - well, I'm a size 4 1/2 and the foot area is really quite large on me. Those with smaller feet will find these quite large, I think. Also, ok I have chunky legs, but these do seem quite tight across the top of the sock.
on 22 September 2013
I bought these for walking as my feet get rather hot, would not recommend for really sunny hot days but for normal walking in about 20 degrees or less (but I do get really hot!) they are fine. fit well, comfortable and wash well.
on 31 July 2013
They are a bit drabber in colour than I expected, once washed they seem to perform better as cool socks
From previous purchase, they will last for ages.
on 16 April 2013
I ordered a small size UK 2 1/2 - 5 ladies. I am a size 4 the socks are miles too big more like a 5 1/2 - 8. Anyone with below a size 4 shoe would not be able to wear them. I would return but for the cost of the packaging I'll keep for use in my wellies.
I have had these socks before and there was not a sizing issue then.
on 6 May 2013
Perfect colours, perfect comfy soft feel and good fit. Loved them and don't know why the only other review is 2 star which doesn't seem fair.
on 15 May 2013
Love these sox. Bought them for summer walking. They are much cooler to wear than the usual walking socks. Definitely recommend.
on 9 January 2014
Even it says that size 35-38 it is too big for my size 39. I am afraid I will have blisters.
on 24 April 2015
Great socks, very comfortable and good quality
on 7 October 2014