Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 January 2013
I'm a big Dean Martin fan and can see nothing but how good an album this is. My wife though, not a huge fan, thought the tracks were all very samesy. Personally, I've listened to it daily since I got it - love it!
on 27 January 2013
Lovely tunes and Dean Martin is my favouriate singer for his husky voice and smooth vocal. I am delighted with it and easy to listen. Helps to relax. Very please with it.
on 28 December 2011
cool guy, super voice and the old very known Christmas Songs - good atmosphere! Thanks! Christmas Songs at their best
on 1 March 2013
I like Dean Martin, it's so easy to listen/sing along with him. Its so relaxing to listen to him, he's a real smoothie!
on 28 January 2014
It was such a classic christmas album I loved it and had it playing all through christmas Thank you again!