on 24 March 2017
very very good well packed and my birds love ttem i also give my 5 canarys other food like chickweed lettice ect but they love thisvery hard to get good canary food have orderd again thanks
on 1 March 2017
Great my birds love this stuff
on 1 December 2012
A very good mixture of small seed which the canaries appear to love. Handy "easy seal" packets. Much cheaper then local suppliers so all in all I am very pleased with this purchase.

Normal excellent Amazon delivery which arrived inside 24hrs
This is a really good quality mixed feed for smaller birds. The more expensive seed is present in equal quantities with the cheaper, it is nicely varied and has little dust. My birds love it and are thriving on it (with fresh greens from the garden every other day, admittedly). The packaging is good, too, not too thin so I have no worries about unopened packs getting wet or damaged.
on 23 February 2014
I ordered a box of six of these through the post and my canaries and finches love this. Can't seem to buy this locally at the pet stores, etc. as canaries and finches are not well catered for anymore, will have to continue buying this through the post.
on 16 September 2014
Good quality seed which my canaries thoroughly enjoy. A little pricey for what you get but it keeps my birds happy and healthy.
on 28 November 2013
not to bad but to expensive
on 18 September 2015
Good value canary food my bird seems happy with this
on 10 December 2015
thanks my Canaries loves this food
on 15 July 2015