on 12 December 2017
My much loved but elderly Sennheiser IE7s finally gave up the ghost. I couldn't justify paying another £150-£200 and looked round for a cheaper alternative. After much thought and research I decided on the E10s. I'm glad I did. The sound is expansive and rich. There is good separation. The bass is big without being overwhelming. There is no muddied mid-range. And they fit in my ear securely even in the gym. The cables seem secure and the earpieces solid. No they aren't as good as those costing 5 times more. But they are pretty damn well good on their own terms. And a bit of a bargain at the price.
on 10 December 2017
For years I've been a Sennheiser fanboy but after going through more pairs of cx300iis than I could count I thought I'd give another set a go. I'd never heard of E10s so was skeptical at first, but I'm happy to say these pleasantly surprised me.

Durability - One of my main bug bears for Sennheiser was that I'd have to keep investing in new pairs 3-6 months down the line. I've owned two of these in so many years, and the first pair I lost. Extremely impressed with their bold quality and general durability.

Sound quality - I primarily listen to rock music so the high treble, middle and less bass works super well for me. Sound is nice and clear with minimal muddiness.
Are they noise cancelling? Not really no.
Do they sound as good as Sennheisers? Not quite.
They do offer a very decent sound for a very decent price though.

Comfort: It took me a bit of time to adapt when I first got these but after perceveiring for a week or two these now feel super natural and comfortable. They very rarely fall out for me, if at all and the anti tangle wire has been really handy.

Overall: If you're looking for some super bassy or out of this world sound, you'll want to be looking at spending a bit more money. If you're looking for decently priced, well built, clear sounding headphones that don't turn into a massive tangle party in your pocket, these are for you.
on 16 July 2014
These are just the most amazing headphones that you can buy for under £30.00 don't hesitate... Buy a pair listen to any rock track and be prepared to hear things you have never heard before, even from songs you thought you knew. Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Kiss, U2, Lenny Kravitz, Stones. G"n'R, and the list goes on... The bass and drums surround you the guitars punch through so clearly you can almost hear the pick hit the strings. I daren't ever try to buy any other headphone brand it just can't possibly top this!
*UPDATE* the connection jack has broken on my headphones. My fault as I have not treated them well and just wrapped them around my telephone then stuffed it into my pocket to the kink in the cable to the connector jack has a broken wire into now. So I going to repair them as it's simple to do and cheaper than buying a new pair, but just a warning than the headphone connector jack and cable need to be looked after or you will be without your mic is for a while. As you can gather I still think these are the best in ear headphines at this price so I'm not changing them!
on 10 December 2017
On the whole, these earphones have been really good - solid audio quality and fit nicely in my ears. They also come with a decent selection of ear buds you can swap in to suit you.

I've given 4 rather than 5 stars for a couple of reasons.
1) The cable splits quite high up, so you end up with a lot of dangling cable on the phone end, while not having enough length at the ear end. Not a massive issue, but gets annoying sometimes, especially if the cable gets tangled.
2) The ear buds fall off quite easily, so I've nearly lost them several times - good job there are plenty of spares provided!

Overall though, a solid purchase and good value.
on 12 September 2017
Didn't use them much initially, so took on holiday for a week to give a good trial. Well made - and come with a neat round case and include extra ear buds of different sizes and a larger connector for hi fi systems. Good sound if a liitle on the "hard" side for me but overall impressive and bring out detail in all music types.
on 2 December 2017
Great sound for the price. Strong bass with pleasant mid and high presence. Sounds much better than generic Apple earphones for example.

Physical appearance is average, but build quality is fine. Cable is very thin and can coil easily.
on 14 December 2017
Great headphones for this price! I bought two of these 14 months ago, one for me and one for my girlfriend. I'm very happy with it. Good price, nice quality and the case that comes with it is definitely a big bonus. It can be the reason why both of the headphones are still in really good condition. I am a music producer - there's a little bit too much bass for my taste and some mid freaquencys are missing so I can't really mix anything with these but they are good for travelling/commuting when I don't want to carry big quality headphones. Recommended.
on 21 November 2017
Great sound quality for the price, and lightweight and streamlined (if almost on the border of feeling a little flimsy). A great pair of earphones if you want nice sound quality at a 'disposable' price, as I inevitably end up breaking earphones within 6 months. My only observation is that I bought the 'gold' colour, and it is far more of a 'rose gold', pink tinted colour. This suits me just fine, but might put others off.
on 20 June 2017
Loved these headphones - after a year the sealant wore away and they became disconnected and broke but for the price and if you kept them stored better than I did then they would last a while!
on 20 July 2017
The audio quality is fantastic out of the box, but begins to degrade. I had this issue on both my first and second pairs of the same headphones. Maybe I'm not looking after them properly, but I'd shoot for something a little more expensive if longevity is a concern.