on 26 October 2017
I've had 3 pairs of these and there seem to be continued improvements to the design. The first version had a really clunky headphone jack with a plastic casing and a switch to flick between android and iphone. The second pair of these (i bought a second pair to carry in my work bag) had a nice small jack and the switch had been moved to the cable. The third pair (left the second pair on an aeroplane ;'( ) has done away with the switch entirely and automagically detects whether it is plugged into my iphone or android. I also recall volume not working on android on the first couple of pairs, this may be an android update (phone itself has not changed) but whatever has happened the volume control now works on android.

The sound and build quality has been consistently good, my first pair even survived a session in the washing machine and came out working fine. I highly recommend these earphones.
on 16 July 2014
These are just the most amazing headphones that you can buy for under £30.00 don't hesitate... Buy a pair listen to any rock track and be prepared to hear things you have never heard before, even from songs you thought you knew. Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Kiss, U2, Lenny Kravitz, Stones. G"n'R, and the list goes on... The bass and drums surround you the guitars punch through so clearly you can almost hear the pick hit the strings. I daren't ever try to buy any other headphone brand it just can't possibly top this!
*UPDATE* the connection jack has broken on my headphones. My fault as I have not treated them well and just wrapped them around my telephone then stuffed it into my pocket to the kink in the cable to the connector jack has a broken wire into now. So I going to repair them as it's simple to do and cheaper than buying a new pair, but just a warning than the headphone connector jack and cable need to be looked after or you will be without your mic is for a while. As you can gather I still think these are the best in ear headphines at this price so I'm not changing them!
on 12 September 2017
Didn't use them much initially, so took on holiday for a week to give a good trial. Well made - and come with a neat round case and include extra ear buds of different sizes and a larger connector for hi fi systems. Good sound if a liitle on the "hard" side for me but overall impressive and bring out detail in all music types.
on 15 November 2017
Good sounds of these soundmagic E10 earphones wires are we bit stiff but if they are sturdy long lasting I can live with that, i also like that there are no volume or phone monitor attachments on the wires to weigh them down on one side.
on 10 September 2017
These headphones have a great sound, and the carry case for them and extra buds is fantastic. Really good value for money. Not sure my ears agree with in-ears though, as they do tend to fall out often. But maybe I just need to try a different size bud (of which they provide many!)
on 21 November 2017
Great sound quality for the price, and lightweight and streamlined (if almost on the border of feeling a little flimsy). A great pair of earphones if you want nice sound quality at a 'disposable' price, as I inevitably end up breaking earphones within 6 months. My only observation is that I bought the 'gold' colour, and it is far more of a 'rose gold', pink tinted colour. This suits me just fine, but might put others off.
on 20 June 2017
Loved these headphones - after a year the sealant wore away and they became disconnected and broke but for the price and if you kept them stored better than I did then they would last a while!
on 17 November 2017
Within a month the microphone stopped working with ALL apple devices - tried with 3 Iphones and 2 ipads. Worked fine with android devices and PlayStation. Amazon sent me a new set - straight out of the box same problem!!! Called SoundMagic and their only suggestion was to speak to Amazon and couldnt explain why 2 sets of earphone had the issue - didn't seem to care very much but did suggest I try the adapter.

Amazon have been great at replacing & customer service.

Bought another brand now!
on 20 July 2017
The audio quality is fantastic out of the box, but begins to degrade. I had this issue on both my first and second pairs of the same headphones. Maybe I'm not looking after them properly, but I'd shoot for something a little more expensive if longevity is a concern.
on 1 April 2017
Best earphones I've ever owned. pair these with a set of comply tips and you have a great sounding setup for mobile phones/iPods that won't break the bank.