3,100
Style: Wired|Colour: Silver|Change

on 8 August 2014
Good life like sound however find treble at times overpowering the mids and base. Needs to be slightly more bassy and less harsher on the trebles. But for the price they decent. Prefer klipsch x1 since more base and less harsh on treble
on 17 September 2014
Have used these for a day and I must say they have a great sound! The bass is satisfactory but could be improved never the less still quite good! I love it
on 26 August 2013
A great alternative to bass heavy ear phones. Crisp and clear with out being harsh. Incl carry case and the buds are made with metal which is a nice touch and have a good ergonomic feel about them.

Had them 3 months so far so good. I have always like the sound neodymium magnets produce in speaker. A good everyday headphone s that stand out in terms of looks.

Am a happy shopper
on 17 April 2012
surprisingly, this new company has done very well, and i've done some intensive research for the next in ear headphones i should use as my sennheiser earphones broke, which worked very well and last me for about a year. previous i had used a sony product, sennheiser beat that and now the SoundMagic E10 Headphones are EVEN better. the sound quality is crisp and the bass isn't so heavy that you cannot hear the lovely trebles in music pieces that is very busy or full. i'm a composer and also a musician, and so sound quality has always been a very important thing for me. i would thoroughly recommend these earphones to ANYONE. if you just type E10 sound magic review" into google, you will find there is pretty much NO nevegative reviews. not only that but the reviews are rated highly. not just because sound quality, buit also the look. they look good and are also earphones which have the earpiece made out of metal rather than cheap plastics, which i found to be a plus, and should last me for at least 2 years now, if not more!.

the only real downside to these is that the wire is a nice colour but the touch and feeling of the material used feels not that strong and so you have to be careful (not recommended for sport music hearing)

as a last point, i also found that the design of the clip is actually very innovative and is better designed than both sony and sennheisers earphones. the clip has a whole where the wire goes through, which has a bit of pressure applied to the wire so that it does not move position easily unless moved by force. that way, when using the clip. it is pretty much impossible for you to lose the clip. the clip for me is important as it keeps the wires still and not moving; if it is moving, then the sound will travel up and you can hear scratching sounds due to the ire touching ur clothing for example, so these are VERY handy.

10/10, BUY IT NOW!
on 14 June 2014
I ordered these late on Tuesday night and they arrived early friday morning, free postage! My second pair, excellent sound quality, and this could be circumstantial, but they seem to tangle less than other headphones. Bit steep price-wise, but so worth it!
on 20 May 2014
The headphones are very good, at top volume the speakers almost burst your eardrums, which in my eyes is a good thing, but they are cheaply made and tend to break quite easily.

Before I purchased the E10 earphones I had the E10M, but the volume control was very faulty and had a mind of its own. Now after using the E10 for just 5 months, the left earphone has stopped working.

I have looked on Amazon, but can't seem to find a way to contact SoundMAGIC for an exchange or refund, so would appreciate if someone could get in touch.
on 1 December 2014
Amazing value for the cost:quality ratio. Superp sound, strong bass, and a complete selection of buds for the perfect fit. Incredibly easy to recommend.
on 6 March 2017
Sound quite good but I've been through 2 pairs now, both times one of the earpieces stopped working properly. I always used a case to carry in as well.
on 17 July 2014
Great value and well put together. Should put up with some abuse. Sound quality is excellent for the price. It's a little heavy on the bass which gives music a bit of a muddy feel but my preference tends to be for something a more neutral.
on 16 March 2012
I've had a selection of in-ear headphones to use with my iPhone including Sennheiser and Klipsch. I generally budget for between £30-40. I stopped buying Sennheiser due to the huge volume of counterfeits on sale. I was stung not once, but twice! The Klipsch S4s were very good, but I could never really get them comfortable.

I unfortunately lost the S4s (left them in a coat on a plane!) so went looking for a pair to replace them. I've no particular brand loyalty, and these SoundMAGIC E10s appeared to get strong ratings on all the sites I looked at.

Now I've given them a good workout I can see why! They're fantastic! The depth and clarity of the bass and mids is stunning as is the high end detail. They sound very sharp and precise and deal admirably with all the different types of music I've thrown at them Perhaps a touch woolly for some intensively bass heavy songs, but there's only so much you can demand from such a small unit. Overall I'm very impressed and would have no hesitation in recommending them.

EDIT: 6 months after buying them, both headphones have split in two along the join. They're 'superglueable' so all isn't lost, but it's still annoying.

For:
Fantastic sound considering the price
Nice quality metal ear pieces and jack plug
Good range of earbuds enabling you to get a good fit.

Against:
They fall in half after a few months
Cable seems more prone to tangling than a more sturdy cable.