Size: 12-24 Months|Colour: Sporty|Change
Price:£18.98 - £38.99

on 24 March 2017
This product is of excellent quality. Has a thick lining to keep baby warm. I deducted a star because the size is extremely small. My baby had just turned 6 month weighing 6ish kg which is very small but roughly on the 50th percentile for height. I ordered the 6-12 month expecting the suit to be big and needing to roll up the sleeve. Far from it. It fits him now and I am sure in a months time the length will be too tight. I had read reviews to buy the size up so I thought buying a suit 6-12 months for my 6 month old who still wears 3-6 month old clothes would be fine. Instead I should have brought 1year+. The sizing makes no sense. If you have a baby higher up the percentile for height you may even need to go up higher in the size chart. I would have returned it for the next size up but was leaving for holiday in a few days so did not want to deal with the hassle.
on 7 February 2017
Keeps little one snuggly and warm even if pool a little chilly. Other kids in swim class shivering she is toasty. Great quality and long lasting. Will be buying next size up in the same when required. Seems to make her float a little better too.
on 1 May 2017
Fits my 20lb 18 month old. Makes him quite heavy in the water during our swimming lessons, but certainly keeps him warm. I contacted the manufacturer to check the size before ordering.
on 3 February 2017
Keeps my Little one deffinitelly warm. The Velcro closing damages the wetsuit when it touches it elsewhere than dedicated area. It pulls out threads leaving it fluffy. Be sure to close it properly before washing!
on 19 April 2017
Kept my 3 month old warm in a cold pool, i was freezing he was hot to touch.
on 25 May 2017
It is a good quality swimming suit, warm and stylish. My baby girl grows too fast therefore she did not have very much chance to wear it, especially in the hot swimming pool.
on 8 June 2017
Got so we could take out 6 week old swimming. It was a bit big on him but we expected that as he is smaller compare to other babies his age. The cuffed sleeves and legs are helpful, keeps it from falling over if feet and hands. He is now 11 weeks and it is starting to fit him a bit better.
on 6 June 2017
This item is made in Taiwan and is super nice quality and fell. Would definitely keep the baby's body at a good temperature. The closing part is atbthe back and made of scotch from top to upper butt area. There is no way the rough part of the scotch can touch the skin.
on 11 May 2017
Had the smaller size for my kid last summer and it was great. So got the bigger size in a different design for this year. Recommended!
on 22 May 2017
Great for keeping our little one warm during his swimming lessons. He is 6 months and I ordered the 6-12 month size, which fits with growing room. Very happy so far.