on 25 July 2017
We use this nappy over the top of a swim nappy for my one-year-old's swimming lessons, and it's great. To be fair he's only pooped once while swimming, and that was back when he was a much smaller breast-fed baby, but the Happy Nappy held it all in - phew! It's not too difficult to pull on to him, and the legs and waistband look and feel comfortable. I love the range of designs these come in, too - it's nice to be able to choose some bright colours for a little boy for a change.

I know you're only supposed to wash them in cold water, but I have accidentally thrown it into 30 and 40 degree washes with the swimming towels etc. quite a few times, and it seems to have survived a-OK! No colour fade or shrinkage or anything. I love it!
on 4 September 2017
These are great for the local pool. However a word of warning if your baby has awesomely chunky thighs - these can be a bit on the tight side! Obviously they need to be snug to hold things in but these were unnervingly tight across the stitched part (which has a lot less stretch) and I was concerned they were restricting her circulation. The waist circumference was fine though - if anything it was a bit loose.
on 28 March 2016
i wish these came in a wider array of non-gendered colours (why isn't there a bright red, or green etc?) but it does the job and little man is comfy in it. And he gets to pretend to be a shark during swimming lessons...
on 16 July 2017
Great trunks. All the swim schools require a Happy Nappy and they work great. Just don't forget to allow a bit of extra time in the changing room (or get swim ready at home first) as they are intentionally tight and take a little time to get on.
on 9 October 2016
Happy Nappies are generally required over swim nappies for most swim classes, and we use it whenever we take our son swimming to ensure there's no chance of leakage. It's a good size to pull up over swim nappies and gives a good seal at the legs and top. The main body is neoprene and soft and comfortable, whereas the leg and top lining is soft and elasticated, but it's a little difficult to get on until you get the hang of it. It only needs a rinse under the tap between uses so is very easy to take care of.
on 18 September 2013
I have one recommendation that if your baby has chunky legs then buy the next size up as the leg holes are not very stretchy. Other than that its a great item!!
on 12 April 2016
Cute product that does the job. Found that ours came a little larger than expected (and so probably would have been rejected by Water Babies!) but with a Huggies Little Swimmers nappy on underneath for an extra level of "safety", we have been fine.
on 8 July 2017
Had my son fitted for these nappies in his swimming lesson so the sizing should be right (bought a large and he weighed 18lbs at the time). The fit was still tighter than expected but I think that is how they are meant to be to stop leaks.
on 28 November 2016
Sizing is always hard and the size I bought is meant to last to 18 months I believe, but it's already quite tight on my 9 month old!?! We shall see I guess! Sizing aside, lovely good quality swim nappy, really happy with it!
on 24 August 2016
Ordered the 9 - 18 months size to fit my slightly chunky seven month old grandson. Brilliant fit over his fat little legs and nice to hold onto him in the water. Stylish looking too! You can use this with or without a nappy underneath. I don't think there would be any leakage as the fit is very good around the legs and waist with a good wide and comfy leg and waist band system. Machine washed well as well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse