on 28 February 2014
I use this pouch for my Samsung Note mk1 phone. After 2 years of daily use it's still in pristine condition and has protected my phone without a single scratch.
This pouch is made with the best of materials for the job and by skilled people who know what their doing.
I would highly recommend this pouch for any device that would fit into it snuggly.
on 19 October 2015
I was after a non-bulky case to protect my Garmin sat-nav when it was stored in the glove box. This fits the bill (and the sat nav) perfectly. Give a good level of protection against scratches to the screen and the occasion drop without being too bulky.
on 3 May 2014
my only issue is it is not big enough to take the mount on the back of my Nuvi, which means i have to disconnect the device from its connection point.

Im not sure this will be such a hang up for others, my concern is that over a period of time the fit on the back of the Nuvi may get a worn and not work properly due to the connection.
on 16 August 2017
Not very well made, I assumed it would at least provide some protections for the device, but this won't even keep dust off it. There are far better products on the market.
on 14 August 2016
A nice case but not suitable for the Garmin with camera as the protruding lens makes it difficult to insert it into the case and moves the lens setting every time you use it.
on 14 April 2018
Fast Delivery. Does what it says on the tin. 5*****
on 2 May 2017
No very well designed for the Sat Nav device. The camera lens is to big for the case. Over all it is just OK.
on 15 December 2015
I wanted this simple and compact cover to protect my GPS when stored in the glove compartment of my car. I have other cases to hold the GPS and accessories but they are good for travelling and are a bit bulky for the glove compartment.
on 17 December 2014
I bought this for my Garmin Nuvi 2445 sat-nav. It fits like a glove as it is obviously tailor-made for this series of sat-nav devices.
It offers good protection against the scratches and scuffs that things get when bouncing around in the glove compartment of a moving car.
on 18 October 2015
This is a pouch (my description) for the Garmin satnav. I think that it could have been better if it had a proper closure and a carrying handle/strap. Otherwise it is very soft and protects the instrument well.