on 8 October 2013
Why do you always get some people complaining about good quality ink cartridges?
I will never understand why some of you cannot use these properly.
There is nothing wrong with these inks and work so very well on my Epson SX515W.
I could not have asked for better. For the price you cannot go wrong.
Recognised them straight away and after it's initial ink charging cycle they were wonderful.
I have used 3 lots of colours so far and no problems at all.
I will not hesitate to buy these again.
Also the seller was very polite and very communicative.
Top marks all around for these inks and may I just add,,,, I have used a few different compatible inks but these have been the best so far.
The last lot I purchased from a different seller and clogged my print heads. These are perfect.
on 27 July 2016
I always use these mainly because they install in my printer with no issues, the colour quality is OK.I mainly use for printing documents "B/W & Colour although I have printed photos with no problems, For the price they are an excellent choice
on 1 March 2014
I have been buying these compatible inks for a good few years now, and I have always found them to be great quality. A couple of occasions I have had the 'Printer doesn't recognise the ink' error message flash up, but its never been anything more than a case of reinserting them, and theres no problem. I print things frequently, including photos, and I am more than happy with them.
on 20 July 2012
I bought these inks because I was fed up of being ripped off by the likes of Epson. The cartidges are quite good whether black or colour and seem to contain as much ink as the Epson cartridges. It is also nice to have 2 extra blacks as this is what I use most of.
I will buy these inks again.
4 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2015
I've been buying compatible cartridges for my Epson DX6050 printer for years and never had any problems until I bought these ones. These have given me nothing but grief - most of them either aren't recognised by the printer or tell the printer they're empty when they're clearly not. I won't ever be buying these from this supplier again.
on 31 August 2013
We couldn't believe what great value these printer inks are! For years now we have been paying top prices for genuine Epsom Printer Inks. A friend told us about Prestige Inks. Excellent fast service, inks came well packaged. There were two short in the pack, but I sent an email and the missing ink was with us the next day! Brilliant service - can't fault it! We were afraid that the quality of the print wouldn't be up to the usual standard of the Epsom inks, but We can honestly say that we can't tell the difference.
We would definitely buy these again! (And recommend to friends).
on 25 March 2017
Didn't fif our printer although said it would in the details
on 27 May 2017
First bought thse in 2012 exellent replacement for Epsom. would highly recommend
on 29 December 2013
This is a very reasonably priced product that takes the financial strain off of owning an Epson Printer (traditionally expensive ink replacement) I have had no problems with the printer using this ink and the colours are good as well. Will buy more.
on 14 December 2016
Every fast delivery very happy with my item