on 21 February 2012
Ordered these shortly before my Epson printer packed in. Nothing to do with the product but just reached end of shelf life. Was happy with the inks I did manage to use & gave the rest away. Would recommend.
on 12 September 2012
I bought these cartridges on a whim for my Epson SX100, as like so many people I am fed up with paying absurd prices for what should be really cheap goods. When I first tried one it didn't work, then someone gave me a tip. "Don't mix cartridges from different suppliers." So next time a cartridge ran out I replaced all four, and they work fine. I am thrilled. Thank you so much.
on 21 July 2012
I have used 2 of these cartridges to date in my Epson Stylus DX4400 printer. They both worked straight away no problem at all. If the rest prove the same, this product is excellent value for money and I will certainly buy more. I cannot vouch for other printer models, but can recommend these cartridges to anyone else for use in a DX4400.
on 11 February 2012
These cartridges work out at less than a pound each. They operate well in the printer and do not seem to block up like some cheap ink does. only used on documents, not printed photos yet so not sure what qua;ity they will be but if the ordinary printing is anything to go by then should be good.
on 8 October 2013
Why do you always get some people complaining about good quality ink cartridges?
I will never understand why some of you cannot use these properly.
There is nothing wrong with these inks and work so very well on my Epson SX515W.
I could not have asked for better. For the price you cannot go wrong.
Recognised them straight away and after it's initial ink charging cycle they were wonderful.
I have used 3 lots of colours so far and no problems at all.
I will not hesitate to buy these again.
Also the seller was very polite and very communicative.
Top marks all around for these inks and may I just add,,,, I have used a few different compatible inks but these have been the best so far.
The last lot I purchased from a different seller and clogged my print heads. These are perfect.
on 19 April 2012
I have a bx300f printer and was very unhappy to find the printer does not recognize the cartridges as they are listed as compatible. Am returning and getting official Epsom cartridges. Cheap but if they don't work not really worth the it!
on 22 July 2012
This product is very satisfactory indeed, producing high quality photographs, also prints documents, letters and copies everything crystal clear. I would definately recomend this product to my friends, such good quality for a great price!
on 20 January 2012
Yes, they may have arrived on time and in one piece but having to waste half of the ink in cleaning before I get a decent print negates the saving in cost. Will see how the next set goes.
on 31 August 2013
We couldn't believe what great value these printer inks are! For years now we have been paying top prices for genuine Epsom Printer Inks. A friend told us about Prestige Inks. Excellent fast service, inks came well packaged. There were two short in the pack, but I sent an email and the missing ink was with us the next day! Brilliant service - can't fault it! We were afraid that the quality of the print wouldn't be up to the usual standard of the Epsom inks, but We can honestly say that we can't tell the difference.
We would definitely buy these again! (And recommend to friends).
on 12 December 2013
I bought these for my DX8400, after reading the reviews I thought I'd take a chance as the originals are so expensive. Well the first set of cartridges made a complete mess of my printer leaking ink into it and printing out pages that looked like my 2 year olds paintings! No amount of nozzle or head cleaning would rectify, after those inks ran out, the same with the second batch, I gave up and decided to leave it for a week to see if the ink would dry out, a week later it is only printing one third of a page. Hence to say I will not be buying again!