Price:£69.91+ Free shipping

on 11 September 2013
Quite literally - and truthfully - 'plug in and play'. I'm told this is the most popular size for monitors, and my experience would indicate that for once mass-market opinion is correct: colour balance is excellent, and although initially it took me some time to locate the on/off switch I really cannot fault the equipment. Excellent, and most competitively priced.
on 5 March 2013
For the price of the product was a good buy. Light screen, everything works perfectly and does its job.For those who want to save money with a cheap screen, I recommend the purchase.
on 9 August 2014
Quality is OK, and the 18.5" widescreen is fine for video playback, however at 9" high, the height is the same as small traditional 15" screen, therefore the usable screen space isn't good for working on documents or browsing websites.
on 12 April 2014
This monitor came with only a European mains lead plug. Not an issue for me as I always have a few UK leads here, but other people may not.
I reported it to Amazon and they wanted me to return it!!!! I explained it's only the UK mains lead that's missing and could they please send one which they couldn't. I would have to purchase one separately and have the cost re-funded. I explained I already had one so they re-funded me 10% off the purchase cost.
I was then disappointed to find the display resolution was not good. Flat panel monitors always display best at their highest possible resolution when text on screen is normally 'razor-sharp'. Text will generally look fuzzy (like writing on a blotter with an ink pen) at lower resoutions. However, on this model the text is always slightly fuzzy. I went through all it's own settings as well as the PC's display settings to find if any would improve it but they didn't.
If you want sharp text, go for a better model otherwise it's OK for the price I suppose. You get what you pay for.
on 25 April 2013
I especially like the picture quality controls. Very easy to install, and no problems at all so far. I can fully recommend this.
on 1 June 2013
the measurements shown on here were from the stand base up and not screen size so was a lot smaller than i thought and had to return it.
hassle free return though so all good on that front.
bought Samsung S22B300HS 21.5 Inch Widescreen HDMI LED Monitor instead which is excellent.
on 10 May 2013
Great for karaoke set p that I needed, comes with set up instructions too, very efficient and quick service. Helpful in giving me answers to my several questions also :-)
on 11 August 2013
This monitor is brilliant for the price! I use it as my secondary monitor and it does the job perfectly. I would even use it as my main screen!
on 12 August 2013
Took a little getting used to as this is wider than the one it replaced. Works well, although I haven't really figured out what the "Splendid" function is actually for.
on 31 May 2013
This was a replacement for an old VDU. There was no problem simply replacing one with the other.
The price was reasonable and the quality is good.