Customer reviews

World War III
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 December 2011
Been a massive Madina Lake fan since From them, through us to you.. And I pre ordered this from America to make sure it arrived on time. The album is very different to FTTUTY, and Attics To Eden.. Similar style to the Dresden Codex and this is brilliant.. The songs have some great riffs and edgy catchy lyrics. We then have the emotional contrast of "We got this" which described the trauma of Matthews horrific incident, has to be one of the best albums of 2011, if not of ever. Stand outs for me include "Fireworks, Imagineer, We Got This, Hey Superstar and Howdy Neighbour"
on 31 October 2016
Bought as a back fill for my collection, good album
on 26 June 2015
Great music, many thanks.
on 12 September 2013
Bit of a different style on the some of the songs but works well, really like it. Looking forward to the next album
on 1 June 2012
One of their finest albums. A ten star album in every way! If you are after good quality heavy music then buy this album!!!!
on 27 November 2011
This album is the third to come from Madina Lake - it is (as said in the title of this review) a brilliant CD. I personally prefer their first two albums, but there's nothing I dislike about this one! I went to see them live on the 12/11/11 and every song sounded amazing! Nothing to do with the CD but if you like this band go see them live as they were on of the best live performers I've seen....but back to the CD. Stand out tracks have to be Hey Superstar, What It Is To Wonder, and Imagineer.

Overall, if you liked the last two albums, or are considering it off the back of hearing one or two tracks, don't hesitate to buy it!

p.s. don't download, long live CD's! :)
on 11 January 2012
Just like the previous reviewer I have to say that this is a good if not very good album. I just don't feel that it is as good as the ones before.

Nothing wrong with it and maybe it will go up to 5 stars with a few more plays. If you like the band you will like it. If you don't know of the band please try another album as them are both better.

Overall well produced, nice guitars, good heavy alternative rock.

I like it and do not regret buying it.