on 12 August 2012
Well, isn't it sad that some people have written pointlessly negative reviews of a mascot soft toy on this page, just to try and make some joyless comments about the Olympics! Dear oh dear. Like many millions of people, I will cherish my souvenirs of one of the most exciting and inspiring global events to ever take place in my lifetime. This cuddly Wenlock souvenir is well made and beautifully put together -- just like the London 2012 Olympics! :-)
on 21 August 2012
I bought this for my (only just) 2 year old to celebrate the olympics and as a souviner. He had seen one in a shop and picked it up straight away and gave him a kiss!! So this doesn't scare my 2 year old!! Since then Wenlock has lots of cuddles and kisses. Wenlock is well made, bright, soft- everything you'd expect for a soft toy. My little one even cuddled him and cheered "come on Britain" as we watched some fantastic sporting momments. Ultimately, my little one loves wenlock and that is all that matters!!!!
on 31 August 2014
Cheap!
on 30 October 2014
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 September 2012
As with the team GB mascot this was also a good buy which looked exactly like its pictures. Well worth the money.
on 13 August 2012
Jack Wenlock goes everywhere with my 7 year old daughter, she loves him. Very bright, very patriotic - I wish I was at the age to have one myself.
Although, I didn't buy one until the price had been reduced. Too expensive to buy full price along with everything else that has been launched this year.
on 13 September 2012
My kids love it! reminds them of the fun of the olympics... One to keep and treasure. a must buy
on 15 August 2012
i would really like to now if they come with a tag because i have got one from the the olympic with a tag and i just want to know
on 28 May 2012
It stares at you with its single eye.

It has no mouth, but it must feed.

It costs billions to feed, so not recommended if you have lost your job or your home.

It hears every unpatriotic or unenthusiastic word you say.

God Save The Queen. When Seb Coe said "This is almost entirely on a different planet to winning the gold medals" he was speaking the exact truth. God save us all.

This toy is durable, far more expensive than the price on tag when you buy it, fun for children to play with after their local swimming pool has been shut down, and you'll be paying for it for years to come. Enjoy.
77 Comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 July 2012
Scary one eyed monster ! Makes you ashamed to be British. Lion much much better but an exp-ensive waste of money. 0 out of 10
44 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse