on 7 July 2014
I've bought these earphones for my girlfriend for her iPhone. I have a pair of old K340 and found it satisfying. Compared to its predecessor which emphasizes on bass performance which did nicely for pop and electric music playback but failed to offer good mids (vocal) performance, the K350 sounds more like k319 which offers natural and balanced (as an AKG should) sound. The sound stage is better organised and produces very solid stereo effect: everything sits where they should when listening classical music. There is noticeable sweetening but very slight. The mids was greatly improved compared with K340 and treble and bass are moderately good. Some complains about the sound quality of the K350, while I think either they love distorted beats like sub-woofer sound or the K350 failed to fit into their ears properly, I recommend using comply ear tips in the latter case.

The biggest drawback of K350 is its microphone; the voice is tiny unless speak towards the mic closely, which made it nearly pointless. Build quality is fine to me, it doesn't feel very cheap although definitely not premium. In conclusion, I am really satisfied with these earphones and recommend them to whom like natural and easy listening sound.
on 25 July 2013
The headset looks very good and the sound quality is good.
The only reason for the middling rating is the earbud diameter is slightly smaller than the chrome surround meaning an uncomfortable / painful fit.
I Fitted the largest size "buds" which helped but did not give a good fit for my ears.
Overall OK but not perfect
on 30 March 2016
Absolute Garbage, all treble, the in ear speaker is so big it cut my ear to shreds regardless of which buds I used on it, there is absolutely no bass available on any track I've listened to. A friend gave me some crappy £12 ones he got and they performed better in every way.
on 15 January 2013
As I said, sound is really clear and has no problem with powerfull bass, but on the other hand the earphone is way too big to fit in my ears. Anyway I will recommended with no hesitation.
Btw, just middle button (play/pause) works with Android, but that's enough for me
on 15 July 2014
For the money well worth it
not the best looking or comfiest but sound better than equivalent Sennheiser etc and seem fairly robust
on 19 August 2014
Not bad as sound, but materials feel extremely cheap which spoils everything.
on 2 April 2013
I spent about £50 on this thinking it would be worth the money, as my previous in-ear ones were a pair of Panasonic earphones costing around £20 and lasted about 3 months, so I assumed spending a little extra would be better. I was wrong. I don't know if it was just the pair I got, but it was a struggle to keep them in my ears (even after trying all 3 sizes that came with it), and I noticed they started acting up after about only a month.

So disappointing... I definitely would NOT recommend. You would be better off getting something in the £20 range (the sound wasn't great either.. Nowhere worth that price).
on 6 November 2013
After paying £40 on these I expected them to sound better then my Apple Earpods but I was proved totally wrong. They are the most uncomfortable sounding earphones I have ever put in my ears. No matter which of the three earbuds supplied I used, it did not make these sound any better. There is simply no bass, everything is tinny and when you listen to music with lots going on, it sounds like an absolute racket. These sound no better then a cheap pair you'd expect from Argos or Poundland, steer clear from these - do not be fooled by the brand name.
One person found this helpful
on 3 January 2014
Fitting is awkward. If you can't fit them properly, you'll have no sound to speak of (as for every in-ear headphone).
Once properly fit in, they are so light that I think you could wear them for hours without feeling any discomfort.

The build quality FEELS flimsy and cheap. My old Sennheiser in-ears were the same and they lasted for ages nonetheless. So time will tell.

The remote is easy to use without having to look at it.

The sound quality is simply impressive at that price point! The detail is extremely good in bass (even low bass; go listen "Clint Eastwood" from Gorillaz) and treble (these being a bit too bright to me). Only the mids are a bit underdelivered (can be heard on female voices especially).
The separation of instrument is outstanding, giving a wide stereo field to immerse yourself into.
The response is fast (the attack on some kickdrums sounds just terrific), but the overall sounds retains some musicality and warmth.

All in all, I persist that these earbuds have an incredible value when it comes to sound quality (as long as you can fit them into your ears).

Last advice: do not be too hard on your equalizer, as the effect will be dramatic (and therefore hard to master).
on 17 April 2012
good for what it does but i expected more from especially AKG ,built quality is far from decent , sound is just ok but don't expect heavy bass sound from this headset, and mic is almost useless when making a call people from the other end can barely hear you talking. all in all for this price i guess u can not ask much from this headset
One person found this helpful