on 11 January 2014
The product was good but perhaps these days we are spoilt. There was a large collection of games to choose from but the reset is difficult and I couldn't find a way of stopping a game without having to go all the way back to the main menu. The equipment worked well but now looks a little cheaply made. The games were spot on as reminders of a different era, which was mildly entertaining but sadly short lived and temporary. Fortunately for a good price I enjoyed the console and worked well.
on 18 February 2012
We know these games are basic but the most famous one is Asteroids: those looking for the Space Invaders, Pac-Man era Atari should look elsewhere. More importantly, however, it broke. Twenty mins in. Nothing. Getting it back in the box was more fun. For retro, retro game enthusiasts who don't know how to get these games online in a Flash window. Now I must get around to sending it back.
5 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2012
Product arrived within schedule well packaged and undamaged. I was expecting old school atari as I was the proud owner of a 2600 in the day.

This was poor quality, poorly made and not worth the money. I bought it expecting a real old school experience however this looks like an Atari but sadly thats the only good thing I can say. I mean where is the Atari staple of Combat, tut tut
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 November 2012
I never used to own an Atari 2600, which this product emulates. As such, I didn't approach this product with the kind of nostalgic baggage that I suspect most other buyers do. I belong to the Commodore 64 crowd, and compared to the C64, the Atari falls short on attributes like graphics and audio. And considering that the C64 seems pretty primitive compared to today's computers and consoles, the Atari Flashback will not impress the kids of today.
But the point of this console is not to impress the 2012 kids, but to provide a historical and nostalgic trip to the ones interested. As such, the Atari Flashback succeeds, although one could wish for more than the 60 games provided.
on 10 March 2013
Could not get this to work even on my older TV so sent it back or a refund. The idea of it was great and I was looking forward to a blast from the past - or flashback as it's called but had nothing but disappointment.
on 16 November 2012
Yo me compre la atari, al igual que muchas personas pensando en recordar viejos tiempos.Por error mio compre 2 y dije bueno da lo mismo la otra se la regalo a mis primos mas jovenes para que vieran a que jugabamos de jovenes, y resulta que no funciona ninguna, una ni se enciende y en la otra enciende y luego no funciona ningun juego.

Me siento totalmente estafado,es la primera vez q me pasa esto en amazon.Estoy muy decepcionado

I bought the atari, like many older people remember thinking my mistake tiempos.Por buy 2 and said good all the same the other is the gift to my younger cousins ​​for them to see we played young, and it turns out that does not work, one or lights and the other lights and then not work any game.

I feel totally cheated, q is the first time I get this in amazon.Estoy very disappointed
on 2 April 2013
Really enjoyed playing this with my brother brought back some great memories with these old games.

Some we played for a couple of seconds! I think it was night driver - No idea how a game can be so difficult!
on 5 January 2014
Just wanted to say that the recomended retail price is £39.99 as I can see most of the prices for this are WAY over that & don't wish people to get ripped off!
Otherwise a great games console with everything great from the past!
3 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2014
Crap
3 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2012
What can i say , A must for all ex owners of the Atari 2600. 60 Classic built in games ,including my all time favourite "Outlaw".
Mind you i am stuck in the past !!!
9 people found this helpful