Customer reviews

on 4 May 2017
I knew it was pot luck with the colours in the rug which was about to arrive. It was a huge relief and delight to see what in fact came. It in fact, could not have been a happier mix and it has fitted into it's place very happily. Nor can I fault it's value for money. £34.99 for a rug 2.4m x 1.5m surely cannot be improved upon.
on 18 September 2015
I ordered two of these lovely, colourful, rugs for our kitchen. Great quality, especially considering the low price. The rugs are nice and soft with beautiful colours, even if they are very different from the picture (as stated in the product description) - a nice surprise.I asked the seller for two matching rugs since they were both in the same room. The seller replied swiftly and organised this for me without a problem. Many thanks for a great product.
on 18 February 2014
I have had this rug for just over a year. Initially, i thought it was ...ok. The colours were nothing like as bright as in the picture, but i thought it would be suitable for its purpose. However over time i have become less and less impressed with this rug, not just because of the limited and mostly dull brown/beige colour range, but more because of the stretchy fibre used to make the stringing for the rug. It is like shearing elastic, and is weak. This has resulted in the fabric coming out from the weave, and also the elastic stretches and snaps in areas of heavy ish wear. I would not expect to be considering replacing a rug after less than a year. The problems began to show after about 3 months. I do not recommend this product. I have had other similar rugs where the string part of the weave was string, and they are fine. This however is not.
on 9 March 2017
Really great versatile rugs. I bought loads to cover the floor whilst our extension was built - they were cheap and I thought I would just chuck them at the end of the work. They are so hard wearing that felt like a waste so I had them laundered and they came up lovely and I use one for all sorts of things
on 5 March 2013
this rug is great its big and looks beautiful and it arrived earlier than expected it s a fab price and will be buying another.
on 16 February 2014
Quick delivery, great rugs! We recently moved into our first own home and first thing I had to do was pull up most of the carpets (previous owners had been smokers with dogs) as I have two preschool age children, one still crawling so those old carpets really had to go. Having just moved we have a tight budget so instead of putting down new "proper" carpets we restored the floorboards, slathered them in floor paint and went for a scandinavian look with rag rugs in the kids' rooms and play area. It's worked great, these are surprisingly thick, nice and soft under foot, seem durable so far and were a good price- especially for the size! I will be getting another big one for the conservatory later on.
on 1 December 2016
What a great rug, I have it in our grey kitchen and it adds a bit of cheerful colour. I love it as its flat and easy to hoover. It arrived really fast. I'm going to definitely order a spare.
on 27 August 2013
I absolutely love this rug it's so bright and really cheers up my hallway which is a bit dark and uninteresting. Made very well and looks a treat. Received on time and well packaged. I can recommend this product.
on 17 January 2014
This is a thick, good quality rug that is well made. It loses a star as some of the colours were very bright - a lot brighter than the picture. I realise each one is individual and colours vary but I didn't expect fluorescent greens, pinks and yellows, which was disappointing. Sending it back would cost almost as much as the rug so it wasn't worth it. For the money is this a good quality product and generally I'm happy with it.
on 10 August 2016
I had ordered one of these rugs before and was very pleased with it. This time, not so much. The colours on my rug are garish (fusia and bright salmon pink) and badly "matched' - a large, single piece of coloured black and white fabric really doesn't work with the combination overall. The workmanship is also poorer than last time and, I suspect, the rug will soon come apart.

It's only for the kitchen floor so I can't be bothered returning it but I'm not sure I'll be buying another.