on 15 June 2017
I've had 3 of these for a while now. The latest two were bought by a mate having seen mine. Considering they are made from cotton offcuts they are woven to a high standard. The rugs are thick and hard wearing. Also being made of rags they can be washed in a machine they are that well made. Plus the money goes to the weavers in India. What more do you want. 😊
on 4 May 2017
I knew it was pot luck with the colours in the rug which was about to arrive. It was a huge relief and delight to see what in fact came. It in fact, could not have been a happier mix and it has fitted into it's place very happily. Nor can I fault it's value for money. £34.99 for a rug 2.4m x 1.5m surely cannot be improved upon.
on 18 September 2015
I ordered two of these lovely, colourful, rugs for our kitchen. Great quality, especially considering the low price. The rugs are nice and soft with beautiful colours, even if they are very different from the picture (as stated in the product description) - a nice surprise.I asked the seller for two matching rugs since they were both in the same room. The seller replied swiftly and organised this for me without a problem. Many thanks for a great product.
on 9 March 2017
Really great versatile rugs. I bought loads to cover the floor whilst our extension was built - they were cheap and I thought I would just chuck them at the end of the work. They are so hard wearing that felt like a waste so I had them laundered and they came up lovely and I use one for all sorts of things
One person found this helpful
on 15 May 2014
Bought this about 8 months ago, and wish I'd kept the money towards something else.

It is not a heavy weight rug, looks are deceiving. Also, after walking on it, because the weave is not a tight fit, the ends of the rag rugs are now loose, and poking through the weave, and made even worse every time I hoover the rug and it looks very unsightly now. I've now used this rug as an underlay for a new rug.

Very disappointed. To potential buyers out there, I'd say only buy this if you are putting it in an area where you have absolutely no intention of walking on it - or use it as a wall hanging!! I'd give this half a star or less, but Amazon won't let me.
3 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2015
Extremely cheap and flimsy.. Wanted to use it in the living room but turns out you can't use it on any flooring as its really thin and doesn't grip the floor a bit -- Doesn't stay in its place and bunches up!! Basically it was just an obstacle in the house as someone or the other kept tripping over it constantly. It's pretty pointless basically and I couldn't be bothered to return it!! Wouldn't buy it again.
on 12 June 2017
Really love this rug. Great value for money
on 10 March 2014
i've got probably the coldest kitchen floor known to humanity. This thing saves lives! And feet! I love the colours (which also hide any misshapps or dropped crumbs - besides being happy and brightening the kitchen up) and it's long enough to cover my floor from sink to stove. Wish i had a bigger kitchen so i could have another one :)
One person found this helpful
on 12 June 2015
wow best rug ever looks great excellent quality large and perfect in my beach theme front room loved it so much ordered one for my hall now !excellent value super fast delivery I am over the moon would highly recommend its funky modern and would go with any colour scheme another reason to purchase
on 24 March 2018
Absolutely love this rug, the colours are gorgeous, looks amazing in my grandchildren's bedroom