Customer reviews

on 9 December 2013
It was a fab book. It was scary but not nightmare scary just creepy scary. I would recommend it to children 8+ and can't wait to read more of the hall of horror books. Oh and the plot is so fine and good I felt like I was standing next the main character and he was talking directly to me. Best book in the hall of horrors so far and can't wait to read it again .
on 28 July 2014
This book was awesome I would recommend this book for ages 10 + also if you are not 10 read it if you like to be scared at night!!!!
on 9 August 2013
The book was fantastic , I could really picture the zombies in my head. The words used are really good for setting the story line.
on 3 January 2014
this book is very creative. the zombie bit was scary. the bit i liked the most was when everyone started jumping of a balcony.
on 11 June 2014
THIS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER I'M GOING TO READ THE NEXT CE RICE

I'm nine years old and in year 4
on 19 November 2015
My son loves reading the goosebumps books.
on 20 June 2012
It was scarrrrrrrrrrrry and weird. it actually made be not want to go to sleep.It was ok just. I would not read another book smilar to this though then again maybe i would.
on 20 October 2015
Very happy with items thanks