on 8 October 2017
Got this unit to replace my mothers old Panasonic unit after working for many many years. This unit was smaller then I expected, but still did every thing it needed too do. Looks great, works great, and my 88 yr old mother uses it daily as a microwave, convection cooking and as a grill for toasting.
5 people found this helpful
on 17 May 2018
I think I might have bought a faulty one and had to return it. The Defrost programme left a piece of frozen bread hot on one side and still frozen on the other, even though the turntable went round ok! It's a nice machine, although the interior is pretty small, measuring 28cm wide, 17cm high. Fine for most things I guess, but a little more room would have been nice. I've ordered a Daewoo KOR6AOR as its replacement. Doesn't have the grill, but I used it rarely on my previous microwave, and cheaper microwave grills have a poor reputation anyway. Here's hoping!

My previous microwave, purchased well over 5 years ago from Lidl for about £35 (including a grill!), worked wonderfully! But they never tell you till the week before when they're going to be in again, and I need something now!
on 6 May 2017
Purchased for my mum, who says it is so easy to use and great to cooking Cheese on Toast. It is ideal also as my mum suffers with arthritis in her hands and the buttons are easy to use..
4 people found this helpful
on 14 March 2018
Very good value for money as there was a discount available on the purchase price. Easy clear instructions and screen-pad.
Only slight downside is that there is no '5second' button so cooking has to be done using the '1min' or '10second' buttons. Also the grill is not the best as it is quite small and it seems to take ages.
on 23 November 2016
Ordered the wrong colour grey,wanted to send it back.but decided to keep it,its fantastic microwave for a small family.if you have a large family go for 23L -28L litre capacity you won't be disappointed.
on 23 September 2017
Bought Microwave January 2017. Today 23rd September 2017 microwave will only stop operating when disconnected from wall socket.which is extreemly dangerous. Finding how to contact the seller Amazon is almost impossible. As this fault is extreemly dangerous I will be notifying the office of fair trading.
on 6 June 2018
Does not have a Stainless Steel interior as advertised on John Lewis website. I contacted Panasonic directly
so ordered under the impression it was. And it was too late to cancel A total waste of all involved’s time,effort and research
on 27 January 2016
When our old microwave packed up my wife wanted to replace it with a smaller less complicated model. We received it the day after our order and so far we are very pleased. It looks good, gives us a bit more space on the kitchen worktop. Some of the special microwave equipment may not now fit in but we didn't use them very often anyway. So far so good.
One person found this helpful
on 14 May 2017
oh this is wonderful and so easy to use
on 2 June 2017