on 25 December 2015
I loved this vintage look pendant and chain
on 16 April 2013
Took long time to come, but its came in a nice little black bag well Wrap in a box.
It's is SMALL but its cute!
Ok for the money.
on 15 August 2013
It did take a while to arrive but the watch was Beautiful. And I will buy another too xD
I recogmend this to all vintage lovers and all those who love pocket watches.
I hope you love this as much as I did ;D
on 11 August 2013
I wasn't expecting much for a fiver but it came promptly, packaged well and is a lovely watch. It was bigger than I thought it would be and looks oldy worldly. I am a nurse so I don't wear it round my neck but the chain is long enough to do so without undoing the clasp. I secure it in my pocket with a safety pin and it has a lovely big face with easy to read numbers. The face is covered with plastic instead of glass but as it has the front cover this isn't a problem. Lots of my colleagues were admiring it at work, I would recommend this highly....there are no negative points about this watch, I am one happy customer.
on 19 January 2012
Bought a watch as a Christmas present for my sister in law. It took a long time to get there, but it was the Christmas rush. She loved the watch though.
on 7 September 2013
I love this watch, I have bought watch necklaces in the past, and they have been too big and chunky.
This is the perfect size for me. The style is beautiful and I am not disappointed.

In fact I wish I had bought it sooner! When I got the watch I wanted to wear it straight away, but thought it needed a battery.
I wore it anyway because it's pretty but I soon found out it already had a battery and once I'd fiddled with the dial to set the right time, it ticked to life.

A bargain.
on 12 October 2012
Well packaged and arrived on time. Great seller....very helpful, excellent customer service. The item itself is so beautiful. Its casing is in a filigree design and looks Victorian. Great gift idea....something different for Christmas. Very pleased.
on 18 September 2013
I bought this for my friend's birthday and was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful it was. The picture doesn't give it enough credit. Really gorgeous. I can't vouch for how long it will last, but the clock aspect worked as it should've and it seemed reasonably sturdy.
on 6 January 2014
This is a beautiful necklace I'm very pleased with it and especially for the price. Only fault is that it did not come in a nice box or anything as described, just a plastic cover, which is a shame as it was a present so I had to fish out a jewelry bag for it.
on 14 December 2013
good for money delivery took a while as its come from china watch is bigger than expected and its dull brass colour darker than picture shown. chain doesnt look like its strong, but i havent tested that so i could be wrong! worth the money,