on 16 November 2017
Good quality
on 17 July 2015
Beautiful and Excellent quality
on 30 July 2014
Exactly what I was looking for. Something a bit different as a nice touch to our wedding breakfast, I'm a sentimental type who keeps these sorts of things from friends' weddings so I think it's really nice to have something just that little bit more interesting to make other people want to do the same. They are elegant without being fussy and they sit really well on the lips of the glasses, just like in the pictures (I think having the 2 little slots rather than 1 means they are a much better design for staying in place).

I took a bit or a chance and ordered a pack to show my fiance without him seeing them online and he really liked them too, so I came straight back and ordered as many as we needed. I think they're really good value as well, when you see packs of plain, rectangular place cards in shops for £8 or £10 a time.

When I ordered them, the picture showed them as ivory in the search summary but when you clicked onto the item's main page, they showed as white. I'm not sure why the pictures changed to be like this, as it wasn't like this when I first looked at them, but the item description is correct and the ones that arrived are definitely ivory (which was the colour I wanted), so I would suggest going by the little picture on the summary page.
on 5 June 2014
We used these in addition to normal place cards. Whilst the plain white place cards had the full name on it, we used the butterflies for "special guests", so we wrote things like "groom", "ring bearer", "mother" (etc.) on them and in combination with the table setup, it gave the tables quite a nice "spring" look&feel.

The guests really liked the way we used them and especially on the photos after they look rather stylish.

I would advise to handle them carefully, especially because the left wing can easily be damaged. If you're left-handed I'd suggest to let someone else write the cards or twist your hand a bit so you won't damage the left wing.
on 26 March 2016
Finally tying the knot this year and the other half and I decided to buy a packet of these to check them out. Bought them directly from Amazon, arrived in great packaging, whilst the cards themselves are very impressive and sit on any glass, exactly as they're meant to.

However, we have since bought more. This time we chose to order them through a separate seller at a cheaper (but of course, you say!) rate. Paying less equalled in receiving less... The quality was much less impressive; the colour was off, the scale was off; they weren't what we were expecting.

We were quick to return them and be refunded and have since ordered more, but through Amazon, directly.

Just do yourselves a favour... Pay the extra £1.50. It's worth it.
on 10 November 2013
Arrived quickly. These butterflies are a beautiful ivory colour that look amazing perched on a champagne glass. Looking forward to seeing them circling the table.
on 9 October 2013
we ordered these for my daughters wedding they were lovely. looked good on wine glasses ..very lacy beautiful..delicate..people commented how pretty they were
on 15 August 2013
I bought a couple of packs of these for our recent wedding anniversary. They have a lovely design - embedded in the wing of the butterfly are lots of smaller butterflies. These cards are a really special way to identify where your guests are to sit.

I deducted one star because they are a little tricky to fold for my old hands - other people may find it easy. I would however buy more for another time.

A number of our guests took them home with them and one used theirs to make into a Thank You card to us.
on 30 November 2012
They are OK and will do what we want for the price they are a bit thin the picture makes them look better than they are but we are happy with them and to be fair at the end of the day they go in the bin so it was not worth spending any more money on them
on 23 February 2013
Amazing. Love them and will set off the table at the wedding nicely. Really nice colour matches all the other butterfly stuff i have bought on Amazon and soooo much cheaper than the high street shops.