on 20 September 2011
I agree with the comments of the first reviewer,Padlad,but would like to add that it was not immediately that obvious as to how the tablet would fit into the wallet even after viewing the photographs in the browser,nonetheless after some jiggery pokery everything ended up as quite a neat arrangement,very pleased!
on 19 September 2011
I bought this for my Asus transformer, after seeing some other cases available for it at £50+.
Good value for money, fits pretty well!
Looks pretty good and also gives it some protection to both docking station and tablet.
My only gripe would be its REALLY snug when both tablet and dock are connected.
on 18 August 2011
First case I have seen that incorporates the dock and eee pad together. Quality if fine for the price. Delivery was very quick. You still have access to all the buttons and slots. Its a snug fit and was slightly difficult to attach the dock at first but very happy with it now.
on 7 October 2011
I have been looking for a case that fits the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 and its keyboard.
Reading review I've found models that did not inspire me to take the buying decision for two reasons: some were out of my budget and others did not have the quality or did not fit perfectly with the tablet + keyboard.
This one has the best of both, it is a good value for money and quality is OK. It fit perfectly. I recommend.
on 3 December 2012
This is a very clever case, which handles the Tablet and keyboard dock. The best aspect is that you can detach the two or keep together. For traveling this was great. The fit of everything is very good with the ease (finally) to get to the dock charger while in the case. The only odd aspect is that one of the corner elastic holders covers a bit of the charging hole and the tiny light that indicates the charge. I simply don't use it as the dock fits snug enough. The flap that closes over stays closed but the magnets (I think) are not that strong but so far it stays closed. Other than those two things, I have no criticism. Hoping it is well made enough to last a while as this is my second case due to the poor workmanship of the initial case by another company I bought 6 months ago.
on 24 February 2012
Thumbs up for delivery.At one edge the case looks like its been pressured for a long time,and this is probably a fault of the delivery service.I am dissapointed though.Ok its not leather and i knew that but even so it looks cheap!Very cheap in my opinion..I dont have the docking station yet to see how they all fit in,i imagine it will be firm and nicely tight but bulky for sure.My prob is not bulkiness though but really cheap looks..It reminds me of cases being sold on the street.No offense but thats my honest opinion.Had i seen this in person i definitely wouldnt have bought it.
on 10 February 2012
I bought this as an alternative to a more expensive hemp version (over twice the price) specifically designed for the Asus Transformer Prime (which is what I'm using it for).

It's fake leather which is idea for me being a Vegetarian; although this does mean that its not as tough as its leather alternative; and after a week or two I have found a few scratches on the out side of the case... bare in mind that I'm not careful and it sits in my backpack with bike locks, tools and thrown around when I'm home.

The case it self is designed for the Primes predeccesor so the camera holes don't quite match up at the front, but its still very use-able for skype etc. It has a nice felt finish inside which prevents the tablet from getting scratched etc.

The finish is of a high standard and I would definatley recommend it, it protects the pad well, and does exactly what it says on the tin.

CONS:
The only thing I would say it it makes the tablet about twice as think, which I expected and am more than happy with as again it offers protection when cycling. But some friends have has a go ;)
on 8 November 2011
This is an elegant and well working protective case for the Transformer.
There is also place for business cards and some documents inside if you want it, but I don't use that. One negative about it is that it adds a lot of bulk to the otherwise slim device.
on 13 February 2012
I couldn't find the right case thay I wanted for my TF201, so took a risk and bought this one. And it has proved to be an excellent choice.

Although the dimensions are slightly different between the TF101 and TF201, it still fits in without any problems. Although it isn't a perfect fit, you really couldn't tell that this wasn't made for the TF201. The case protects the tablet really well, and has a nice feel to it also.

The case also comes with a section to keep Business cards in, and although I don't need this, it has come in handy to keep the cleaning cloth.

Some people have complained that it makes the tablet too thick, but not sure what they expect. If you put a case on the tablet, it will become thicker and heavier.

Very pleased that I took the risk in buying this one.
on 16 February 2012
The Asus Eee Pad Transformer simply slots into the case. The two parts of the Transformer can be handled separately in the casing or together in the casing - if together the two-snap attachment flap can cause the screen to detach from the base (I just un-fasten the attachment and let it hang loose).

I`m happy with my purchase.

:-)