on 8 March 2017
Reading the reviews I thought it was going to do a really good job throughout the summer but it did not help at all.. really hard to brush through hair.
on 30 May 2014
Excellant product kept my hair in lovely condition. Just be careful not to get any on your forehead as it will burn in the sun, Silly me
on 19 January 2014
If you have coloured hair, particularly highlighted, this is great to put on your hair before going swimming and also when sitting out in the sun
on 24 June 2014
Brilliant product for dry curly/wavy hair that has highlights and likes to dry out fast in the sun, on holiday or at home. It doesn't make the hair greasy and gives a natural look, love it!

Would definitely buy more as it does what it says on the tube and at a great price!!
on 11 April 2015
Love this stuff! I'm a SCUBA Diving Instructor and am in the sun and sea all day, pretty much every day! I have been using this for 2 years now, and haven't found anything that rivals it. It leaves your hair feeling smooth and soft after coming out of the water.
If I had one complaint it would be the price of delivery, but other than that I love it!
on 6 August 2014
A+++
on 31 August 2015
This product is brilliant. I swim regularly and use it on my long hair. I would recommend it to all.
on 10 November 2015
Put this on my hair and it was like I never even washed my hair. My hair was so clumpy and greasy it was insane.

I barely put any of this stuff on. Used it during swimming activity and I think it may have just made my hair worse.
on 31 January 2015
Bought this for my recent holiday in Mexico and am very impressed. I have long naturally wavy, coloured hair that gies very frizzy in humidity and also dries out like straw in the sun/sea. I used this for the whole holiday and my hair was in very good condition. I used a small amount combed through each day and it really protected it. Did not make it look too oily either. Will definitely be using this again for future holidays
on 7 November 2015
This definitely works as a hair protector, but don't be fooled by its creamy consistency, which looks as though it sinks into the hair without a trace. it's slightly greasy on my straight, slightly dry and porous British Asian hair, sitting heavily even if it's put on wet hair and left to dry-in under a towel turban. That said, take it on holiday by all means and slap it on on the beach where everyone's a greasy, sweaty mess and you won't look out of place. But everyone will now you've got it on.