Customer reviews

on 3 July 2017
Beautiful tables. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Would recommend them
on 19 March 2015
good value
on 22 August 2013
Given the relatively low price, the tables are good value with adequate solid build quality. Good design means very simple to assemble with no tools needed: No more than 10 minutes once you've unpacked the few pieces. Very well packaged and as always first rate Amazon delivery. Of note is the smooth glass with no protruding "bits".
on 6 February 2015
I brought this table set to accompany some of the other items I have from this range - I am certainly very impressed with them.
The tables are modern and minimalistic, the black and chrome go well together, and the tables have a smart, yet understated appearance when put with other items with this range. The two the tables are extremely easy to assemble, and I was able to do so fairly quickly, thanks to the clearly printed and easy to follow instructions. I'd happily recommend this table set, and the rest of the range to anyone!
on 13 July 2015
Very good delivery service, I ordered about 4 days before Christmas and it still arrived before Christmas.
The product is very sturdy, stacks well, easy to clean and looks vey good. It holds several cups, glasses small plates. It goes well with my black glass TV table and I am very pleased with this set of glass tables. They were easy to assemble and I highly recommend both the seller and the lovely side tables. If I had room I would probably order another set.
on 28 November 2012
Very good product for the money, delivered quickly and good price.
Would buy again. Recommend. Have seen similiar items elsewhere for lots more money, so I am a happy customer.
on 30 July 2014
Very impressed for the price! The glass tops are very sturdy and have a good weight to them, and in perfect condition. The legs are sturdy, The only slight let down is the plastic caps that go on the bottom of the legs to keep them together, though once they are on the right way (which my partner pointed out i had wrong after getting annoyed with them) and the tables are in place you wouldn't know any difference.
on 17 September 2014
Ist set i ordered 3 legs fell off but that could have been my fault. Do not over tighten the long rods that screw into the bosses that are glued to the underside of the glass as it weakens the glass to metal joint which is factory glued hence the legs will probably break off as mine did
All in all i am very satisfied with the 2nd replacement set i ordered and were assembled with more care
on 28 January 2014
I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WHEN I STARTED TO PUT THESE ITEMS TOGETHER AND REALISED THAT THE LEGS WERE NOT CUT SQUARE ON BOTH ENDS RESULTING IN LEGS THAT ARE AT DIFFERENT ANGLES.ITS NOT LIKE I PAID PENNIES FOR THEM.(I ALSO BOUGHT THE MATCHING COFFEE TABLE,GUESS WHAT ! SAME RESULT)
on 16 May 2012
The tables were received , well packaged and in good time. They were easy to assemble and look really "at home" in my living room.