on 13 October 2012
Looks good out of box, but the installation cd rejected many times ( my iMac software all the latest, so not that) Downloaded drivers etc from Epson site. Attempted to connect wirelessly many times. The recommended Network Guide is only on the cd that doesn't work. An easy solution would have been if I could have emailed the supplier for another cd. You can do that on ebay - so now wishing I had bought via ebay. Now I will have to pay for someone to sort it out or else return this printer and look elsewhere. Can anyone at Amazon help me?
on 18 July 2015
Ours is still running as it should after several years. Thank you Epson.
on 5 December 2015
Decent printer....but need to use regularly or ink dries up quickly.
on 22 December 2011
Bought this on the strength of 5Star reviews and REALLY wish I hadn't.

Took me 4 hours to get it connected to my WiFi. This wasn't because of anything I was doing incorrectly (I work in networking for a living so am very comfortable with this stuff). The printer simply refused to talk to my PC no matter which permutation of settings I tried. Even if I configured the WiFi settings for the printer itself via the small control panel (which worked) it still wouldn't talk to anything on the network or even respond to a ping. Eventually 4 hours later, after multiple re-installs, resets to factory default settings & reboots of EVERYTHING (Printer, PC and Wireless Hub) it suddenly chooses to start responding to ping & at last I can connect & print.

I thought that would be the end of the problems. I was wrong. Next I tried Airprint. For that to work it requires a firmware upgrade which I'd done. Tried printing from my Iphone.....Iphone finds printer OK, Printer says it's printing.....then just hangs indefinitely & never prints. Tried from a different Iphone running different IOS (5 vs 4). Exactly the same problem. Just doesn't work. So tried the email printing. Set it up & sent an email with a photo attachment. Email itself (just a blank page with my own senders email address) appeared & printed almost immediately. The attachment, i.e. the thing I actually wanted to print - no sign of it 20 minutes later. Throughout that time the printer has been whirring as if it's suddenly going to print but it's not printed anything.

In short this is a piece of JUNK and avoid at all costs unless you want to waste endless time on it not working.

Am absolutely livid, most especially because I bought this specifically in preference to HP printers that were recommended above it because I "thought" Epson were reliable.

Utter Junk & not worthy of the one star I'm forced to give it.

- Update

Just tried to use this again, a couple days later. Powered it up & once it fails to obtain an IP address rendering it unusable. This is is utter junk, do not buy it, you've been warned.
33 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 January 2015
great printer only problem is ink clogs up if not used regularly
on 11 April 2012
JUST GOT THIS YESTER PTINTED OFF 50 PHOTOS AND SOME MORE TOMORROW . DID NOT KNOW THAT THE PHOTO PAPER HAD TO BE GLOSSY SIDE DOWN I DID NOT KNOW AND 1ST MY PICS WERE AWFULL BUT NOT THEY ARE GOOD THANKS TO SOMEONE PUTTING IT ON THE REVEIWS. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO BUY THESES SO EASY I PRESSED PRINT ON MY IPHONE AND IT DID AS IT WAS TOLD FAB LOVE IT
on 4 August 2016
Excellent item and perfect for intended use
on 26 October 2014