on 30 November 2012
Super happy with this item,

Quality is fanstastic, easy to use file output and works well in dark. Cant complain at all. One small issue is battery life but i just charge between rides you should only get about an hour out of one charge but isnt too bad

Make sure you do firmware update from drift website the moment you get it switched on
on 20 June 2013
A very good camera with a few minor irritations but on the whole would still recommend it. I love the external mic which makes the camera perfect for commentary while you ride. The remote however is useless, I have found sometimes it works and sometimes is doesn't. So I have resorted to using the buttons on the top by feel. It did crash once and lost the footage before the lock up. I have found the footage clear and sharp but anything over the 50Hz setting the video is jerky even with a class 10 card. Which is why it only gets 4 stars.
on 22 May 2012
I used the new HD Drift camera on my motorbike helmet,i got it put on DVD and it looks great on my HD tv.There is some noise when i go over 50mph but you could always edit that out with some music.I plan to use it when i travel to Italy soon.I have already told somebody at my workplace who is looking for a sport's camera to get one!I think it was worth waiting for the new HD version of this camera.Excellent camera!Drift Innovation HD Action Camera - Black, 4.15 Inch
on 12 May 2014
Cheaper then a GoPro, has a built in screen, has a remote control, lens can be rotated so it can be mounted to any surface and still record videos the right way up. Picture quality is great. My only slight gripe is that the mounting connectors can sometimes rattle which can be picked up by the internal mike. It's worth getting a spare battery too as you will struggle to get more than a couple of hours recording time out of it.
on 17 April 2012
Used to snowboard. Best picture by far. My friend had the Go Pro and the drift blew it a away.
on 17 July 2013
(2013) I Bought This Helmet Camera For My Moto-Vlogging, Video Making YouTube Channel.

Put it on charge for 2 hours (nothing telling me it's charging no light or anything) and wanted to see what it's like so I tried turning it on.. Nothing, checked to see if the battery was in correctly... it was. The only time it would turn on was when it was plugged in to my laptop so I was like Crap..., Rubbish returning item options you can't get another one you have to get a refund (10-15 days).. would give it 0 stars if I could and it look's like it's been used before dirty, got chips on the camera... Horrible how the people sell does things to people there meant to be Brand New...

BUT!!! I sorted it out myself with help from "Drift Innovations" themselves and they helped to fix it. (Battery was dead, not working so they sent me another one)

So 4 Stars because of "Drift Innovations"

MR G
[...]
on 25 December 2012
Just incase anyone buys this after seeing that it's compatable with SD cards, It's not. You have to have a Micro SD card, Drift don't mention that so you could end up wasting your time buying a normal SD card to find you need to go back to the store to exchange it.

Over all brilliant product apart from the fact that they don't disclose that you need micro cards which are a pain.
on 3 February 2014
Couldn't use it due to twice it arriving with non working batteries. It's a shame I. Pulsing give it a fair trial.
on 2 February 2014
This was a replacement for the same head camera, when it arrived the Battery wouldn't charge so it was returned
on 29 October 2013
Good bit of kit.
Battery life at best only two hours.
Package only supplies battery charging via USB.
Purchased extra batteries and mains charger via Amazon, supplier DSTE, six weeks to deliver but good value.