on 16 August 2014
This book really took some getting into. I was finding it really boring and didn't really grab my attention until half way through, then the story got really good and I'm glad I didn't give up reading it. But I have to admit the first half of the story wasn't great. Not as good as her other book "he's the one"
on 29 November 2017
I loved it. I like a lot of the Katie Price books. Good story. But, the ending was just a bit too obvious.
on 27 March 2016
Have just read in the name of love, he's the one and the comeback girl within a couple of weeks and really enjoyed them all and have just downloaded make my dreams come true. This book Had me literally hooked from beginning to end and loved the characters especially jack and would love to see how this relationship develops.
on 1 February 2014
Katie Price books might not be everyone's cup of tea, but they're my guilty pleasure. They're well written, easy to read and have a good story. I look forward to reading more of her work. I am up to date at the moment, so please write more!!
on 29 November 2017
good book
on 30 October 2011
Although all of Katie Price's books are somewhat predictable and cheesy they are fantastically good. I can never put them down and this one took me only two days to complete as I was so hooked on the famous popstar 'Eden' and her comeback, I really got into it and as always enjoy the characters!!
on 5 January 2012
Not impressed with this book which is odd as i loved every other one of Katies book but this one just does not do it for me at all. Its too predictable and not a huge load of imagination has gone into writing it. She needs to step away from the show business fiction and write something different.
on 18 January 2013
I always loved katie price books, but this one was hurried, and although i guess it kept you reading (out of hope that it got better), it simply did not. Buy Katie's books 'Crystal' or 'Angel' - they are a far cry better.
on 22 May 2014
Not bad but not her best. Having read every novel by katie price I was a little let down by this predictable tale. Still not a bad holiday read
on 30 June 2014
I have not read this book yet but I'm sure it will be as good as her other book as i was unable to put an of her others dawn.