Customer reviews

Size: 40 g|Change
Price:£3.49+ Free shipping

VINE VOICEon 23 July 2016
Purchased for an elderly patient with a sore bum. This cleared it up in 2 days and we have ordered another tube already.
on 1 February 2016
This is the best everyday nappy cream I have used so far! Only tiny bit needed and does what it says! I was afraid of using too much nappy rash treatment cream on my baby's bum and this is just the thing. Swapped to other organic creams and still came back to this.
on 17 May 2017
Some people have complained that Metanium is too thick. I see this as a positive as it covers baby and stays on, unlike other brands. My boy is 19 months at time of writing and has had a red bum for 1 day since born. I use it to preempt any redness/rash which means you need to see it coming and put the Metanium on before it breaks out. It then soothes really well and blocks anything nasty.
on 30 August 2016
This stuff is great as an everyday cream and prevents nappy rash really well. I much prefer it to e.g. sudocrem which I don't find very effective at all. In the rare case of bad nappy rash I will turn to the yellow one, but this one is very effective for preventative use and mild soreness.
on 29 October 2014
Metanium Everday is excellent at staying on my little ones bottom, when she has had some nappy rash .. We were using Sudocrem but it didn't stick that well when she had nappy rash .. We're sticking with Metanium for the time being.
on 10 January 2016
Best cream for looking after your baby's bottom.
on 7 May 2015
Best nappy cream only one that worked for us. Worth paying extra for compared to other branded ones.
on 18 July 2014
Use this on your baby's bottom every day and they won't get nappy rash. It's for prevention not for cure so if they already have it then it might not help.
on 21 November 2015
Definitely the best nappy cream! Tried to use sudocream once and my baby got rush almost instantly,so stick to this one and no problem at all.
on 18 July 2017