Customer reviews

Size: 107 L|Colour: Black|Change

on 17 January 2015
An excellent idea, I loved this at first - roomy and easy to store under my bed. Then I went to New York. When the suitcase arrived the zip had been torn away from the material. Luckily nothing had fallen out. I was only there for a weekend and didn't want to waste time luggage shopping so bodged it shut with reinforced tape and in vast amount of safety pins. It survived the return journey. I was still happy with its performance otherwise and so had the zip repaired.

Then I went to South America. It survived several flights until we parted ways: I went to Rio, my suitcase went to Sao Paulo. When it finally got sent to me I found the cause for this was the handle to which the luggage flight tag was attached had been torn away. Thankfully I'd attached destination info to one of the other handles as a backup so it didn't get lost entirely.

So, yeah. I had high hopes for this and the design was nice, I loved the fold away function, but in practice it really let me down. I'm just thankful it only inconvenienced me and I didn't actually lose my belongings entirely.
on 9 July 2017
Although not used this yet, it seems to be just what we need for our travels in a motorhome across New Zealand, where there will not be much space to store a suitcase. Ordered another one for my husband now we can see what its like - just disappointed its gone up by £6 in 4 days! Not sure a collapsible suitcase will last as long as a rigid one though - time will tell.
on 3 April 2017
Rubbish quality, rubbish design. One star purely for concept. The bottom drags across the floor and very quickly you have holes around the wheels.
on 28 April 2017
This suitcase is not fit for purpose. On arrival it looked fine but the first and only time it was used the zip broke on route to the airport and some contents fell out the case on the street, fortunately this happened before getting to the airport and a new case had to be purchased, No refund offered as the case could not be returned to them.
on 2 April 2017
Did a perfect job on travels and being able to store easily. Unfortunately did not survive the travel belts and carouselsee past 2 year point.
on 11 May 2017
To fragile. Broken on my first trip.
on 4 August 2017
Superb size plenty of space :great value for money
on 15 August 2017
Fab
on 18 March 2017
Good space saving case just had to buy this one as my mate took the 107 ltr one. Easy storage.
on 19 March 2015
brilliant just what we where looking for

See one answered question