Size: 107 L|Colour: Black|Change

on 14 April 2013
I HAVE,NT USED IT YET BUT I LIKE THE WAY IT FOLDS TO PUT AWAY INTO JUST A SMALL SPACE EXCELLANT
on 27 October 2015
Best suitcase ever bought. Comfortably fits enough clothes and electronics for two years away. Full of clothes roughly weighed in at 26kg.
on 8 June 2012
This is the most comfortable suitcase I have EVER used!! It's rides soo smooth, and can take sooo much clothes. I would definitely recommend this product. And the best thing about this suitcase is that it folds down to fit underneath one's bed! :)
on 1 June 2013
Has survived a long trip to Canada .There is. already evidence of wear and tear, mostly scuffing but it has been dragged onto all sorts of transport for 3 weeks. Great thing is that it flat packs.
But the zips that zip the sides together can be mistaken for the zip to undo case.
Was not sure how secure it would be in transit but has been ok
When full 22.9kg a bit unwieldy and inclined to topple.
on 12 January 2015
Excellent capacity case, was able to fit everything I needed into it fine until it actually came to using it for its purpose - transporting the luggage. The case seemed unable on use #1 to cope with the weight of what it was holding, surprising given that it wasn't a chore to close the case at all. As a result it meant that the case sagged and the bottom corners beside the wheels dragged and tore the fabric. As this was only a minor issue I wasn't too fussed as it was still functional, I just learnt not to even try and come close to packing it to capacity.

Unfortunately however, on journey number 4 (and these trips have purely been back and forth from university) the pull out handle used for wheeling the case decided that enough was enough and broke off. Not just the handle, but the metal bars sheered and snapped completely, rendering the case completely useless.

I stress that again this wasn't down to an overbearing weight from over packing, just poor build quality. It's now frustrating, given that suitcases are used sporadically throughout the year, that I'm unable to get it refunded now!
on 17 April 2013
I had used an old case on a recent trip that took half of may wait limit. This is very light and holds away. Now used it on several trips and works very well. Will report back if have any issues.
on 23 September 2013
Complete & utter rubbish... at least for me. It broke on my very 1st travel with it. So many zips means padlocking them for an international travel...
on 16 June 2014
I bought 2 of these before I went on a cruise , the only good thing was they folded down and went under the bed, other than that they fell to bits .
the handle broke when the taxi driver lifted the case up to put in the boot of the taxi , unable to repair stud missing that holds the handle on !!!
If you use them to capacity they topple over and the trim wears off
86L impossible I only had about 20L and only travelled to Southampton , I am so glad I didn't fly they wouldn't have made it
brill idea but rubbish fabric
on 23 June 2013
I bought this suitcase after all of the good reviews. What a mistake to make, on my first trip with the suitcase it ripped open along the zip and side with only 18.5Kg inside. After writing to Amazon they informed me it was sold by a separate seller who I needed to return the item to, after doing this a week ago I have still heard nothing back or received a refund. The suitcase in it self looks good but that and the fact it can collapse are it's only benefits. I would not recommend this suitcase to anyone.
on 15 September 2013
I used this case once, and within minutes the top handle was torn out, as it isn't sewn into the case (it is only secured by two pins). The material is also very bad quality and it's now ripped in several places after a single European flight. Very bad quality case!

See one answered question